Hire Desk Controller
Main Purpose of Job
To provide high standards of customer service and contribute towards business performance through effective sales, service and administration. To manage a fleet of machines across India, generating documentation required for both the despatch and collection of those machines and assisting with the process of generating invoices and collection of payments.
• Manage the hire fleet through use of computerised systems in accordance with company procedures and in conjunction with other depots.
• Follow all processes and procedures as specified by line management.
• Convert hire enquiries to ensure achievement of the depot revenue targets.
• Develop new customers through outbound calls against agreed account targets.
• Provide administrative support to Depot Manager, Business Development Executive, as well as Service Reporting processes and procedures together with any other administrative duties that may be required.
• Ensure customer service and customer expectations are exceeded for both internal and external customers.
• Deal with all customers queries quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
• Co-ordinate movements for haulage on a daily basis to fulfil customer requirements.
• Maximise utilisation of all external haulage to achieve transport recovery targets.
• Co-ordinate engineers response to breakdowns by allocating engineers to relevant breakdowns.
• Ensure all administrative paperwork systems are updated and that all required paperwork is completed in line with company guidelines.
In addition to the above the Job Holder shall carry out any other duties as are deemed necessary to carry out the role.
•Strong operational organisational skills
•IT literate with detailed knowledge of Excel, Word and E-Result
•Multi lingual an advantage but must be English speaking
•Detail orientation with an analytical approach to work
•Previous co-ordination experience in a service environment or construction/Oil and Gas sectors would be an advantage
About the Company
About the Company
Established in 1996, Rapid is the Middle East leader in powered access equipment rental & sale, and part of Europe's largest powered access rental company, Lavendon Group plc.
At Rapid, we offer wide range of MEWP's (Mobile Elevating Work Platforms), which offer a number of features making them particularly suitable for different types of applications.
* Steel Erection and construction
* Lighting and electromechanical maintenance
* Industrial and building maintenance
* Signage and Events
* Outside Broadcasting
* Telecommunications maintenance
* Facilities Management
* Airport, Ship and Highway Maintenance
As members of the team committed to providing strength on the ground and performance in the air we work with a simple business philosophy "Your success is ours".