Home Planning Advisor – Ikea
Al Futtaim Group
Home Planning Advisor (X2) - Ikea - Doha Festival City
One of the companies bearing Al-Futtaim name is IKEA.
IKEA is the world's largest home furnishings store, founded in Sweden over 60 years ago. At IKEA not only our furniture is down to earth, straightforward and inspiring, but so is our work ethics. Despite being the leading home furnishing retail franchisee across the world, we at IKEA still give you the room to grow! At IKEA creating a better everyday life for the many isn't only our vision, it's our way of life!
Be accountable for individual sales targets and provide Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and regular feedback to management to ensure that the store sales targets are achieved. Furthermore offer a highly efficient, courteous and accurate service of home planning for furniture and furnishings and recommend co-ordination to customers that require assistance for small businesses or homes. Finally safeguard that cash is dealt with solely and that only customers needing assistance with the planning of their home or business are scheduled for consultations.
* Plan meetings with customers according to the scheduled work load convenient to both the co-worker and customer in order to guarantee proper planning. Ensure that an updated list of stock levels is available, so that customers are told of any problems with the choice of their furniture and furnishings and recommend solutions based on stock availability.Â Maintain accurate and up to date knowledge of the different style groups available as to ascertain that customers are given well planned home furniture and furnishing solutions, in line with the commercial priorities within the store and moreover make sure that customers' requests are understood and fulfilled.
Stock Availability and Movement
* Ensure that customers' orders are co-coordinated with in-store logistics to avoid that stock levels are interfered with for other store customers. Provide regular feedback to the Sales Manager - Furniture/ Market hall of any irregular orders required and give feedback of any regular out of stock articles, so that the range department can rectify these deficiencies
* Provide friendly and professional service to all customers that require assistance and follow through with any queries and questions that are required to achieve efficient and excellent customer service. In conjunction with that contact the customers after the completion of delivery and assembly and rectify any complaints immediately to project commendable customer support.
* Meet pre-set sales targets and communicate constantly to the management opportunities on how to achieve optimal sales, which will also help to improve efficiency of the home planning. As well be constantly aware of the department sales, individual sales and the store sales targets, so that corrective action can be taken to achieve these targets. Initiate sales steering with the view of improving the margins and reducing the level of outgoing articles.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
* Provide weekly and monthly KPI's to enable the department to achieve improvements and required results throughout the year and in line with that to guarantee complete customer service and repeat business.
* Have a very strong level of communication with the line managers, in-store logistics co-workers, specialist sales executives (sales seniors) and the customer service department to ensure relevant information is passed on to the concerned people. Schedule convenient delivery and assembly times with the customer and customer service department and update these departments with any changes or potential requirements to enable the business to function as efficiently as possible. Communicate with the contract sales department should a query for their services be requested, and this must also be followed in the case of faxes, E-mails and telephone calls. etc. to avoid losing any business opportunities.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Special Job Knowledge/Skills:
* A minimum of 2-3 years retail experience
* Higher Secondary
* Working Knowledge of Computers
* Commercial awareness; Strong customer service skills with a friendly approach; Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Self motivated and disciplined personality.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.