Human Resource Consultant
• Responsible in supporting all recruitment activities for both business lines within the region. This includes in assisting with the approval process for hire, advertisement of position to interviewing and selection of candidates.
• Responsible for all paperwork involved raised for new hires, leavers and transfer ; i.e Employment contracts, Exit Interviews and Procedures, Salary Changes and assisting with Employee Relocation Procedures/Checklist.
• Liaising with payroll department on salary changes
• Responsible for induction programme for all new hired employees
• Responsible in overseeing employee benefits and welfare.
• Responsible in updating and maintaining the HRIS within the region
• To assist and provide guidance to managers on issues related to grievances or disciplinary, and termination procedures
• To provide guidance to managers in implementation of Company policy/procedures
• Constantly updating and keeping abreast on changes of the local legislative requirements within the region
• To oversee return of annual appraisals, reviewing standard of returns and following up any potential performance issues.
• To oversee the working permit process & requirement for employees in the region and ensuring a smooth application processes.
• Any other HR ad-hoc related project
• 2-4 years relevant experience as a Human Resources Generalist
• A good understanding of the employment law regulations within the assigned region
• Having worked in the Oil & Gas industry would be an added advantage
• Meticulous and independent
• Ability to communicate with all level of employees with cross cultural differences
• Male, Arabic-speaking
About the Company
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. We offer a wide range of products and services in the areas of process management, climate technologies, network power, storage solutions, professional tools, appliance solutions, motor technologies, and industrial automation. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has more than 140,000 employees and approximately 265 manufacturing locations worldwide.