Human Resources Specialist
Emirates Flight Catering
• Responsible for assisting with the preparation of job descriptions.
• Responsible for working as a recruiter within a small team including advertising, screening candidates, conducting interviews, reference checking and candidate mobilisation.
• Participate in overseas recruitment.
• Conduct employee relations aspects of staff orientation training.
• Responsible for the coordination and application of the employee probationary review policy and process.
• Activity participate in the coordination and administration of the company's performance appraisal process.
• Facilitate training relating to interviewing skills, company policy, cascade communication and performance management.
• Responsible for the investigation and resolution of employee grievances including the presentation of investigation reports.
• Responsible for conducting investigations into alleged poor performance and misconduct including the presentation of investigation reports.
• Maintain appropriate documentation and files relating to investigations.
• Conduct exit interviews.
• Responsible for the development of cascade communication material and facilitating tool box talks.
• Responsible for the preparation of reports.
• Responsible for the data capture of employee data in the ERP system such as exit interviews, performance appraisal rating and disciplinary outcomes.
• Provide advice and coaching guidance to managers, supervisors and employees relating to the company policy.
• Proactively manage stakeholders and provide human resource solutions to improve business performance.
• Comply the Company Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Policy.
• Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
• Substantial experience in an internal employee relations and recruitment role.
• Strong awareness of current employee relations practices and recruitment trends.
• Previous experience in search strategies particularly approaching passive job seekers in the market.
• Demonstrated experience in the effective utilisation of recruitment assessment tools including behavioural interviews, role-plays, trade tests and psychometric testing.
• High level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
• Demonstrated ability to engage and maintain effective stakeholders relationships with a consultative approach.
• High standard of written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes and negotiate at all levels.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet targets and achieve results
• High standards of integrity and professionalism.
About the Company
About the Company
Emirates Flight Catering is 90% owned by Emirates airline, with the remaining share being held by Dubai Civil Aviation. In July 2007, the Company inaugurated its technologically advanced catering facility dedicated to servicing the flights of Emirates airline. The facility, with a built-up area of over 56,000 square metres and the capacity to produce over 115,000 meals per day, is the largest of its kind in the world in terms of volume throughput. It features high levels of automation including a 2.55km long electric monorail system for the transportation of meal carts, a bin conveyor system to transfer clean items from the Warewash area to the Production and Operations Departments, and a vacuum waste system with pipes over 600m in length.
The existing facility was originally commissioned in 1982 and has been continually updated and upgraded since then. The Company also caters to other airlines operating at Dubai International Airport. In total, the Company services over 110 regular airline clients.