Hyperion Manager / Senior Manager
We are seeking to recruit individuals with deep EPM system design and implementation skills and experience specifically in the Oracle Hyperion Tool sets to focus on delivering Finance transformation projects as part of a senior PwC/Client team. You will have extensive experience of leading major EPM Hyperion Projects, Managing teams and closely interacting with clients up to CFO level.
You will be part of a highly skilled, specialist team of finance change professionals while at the same time you will be encouraged to initiate and develop new ideas. Our team have an excellent track record of delivering high quality work to major international clients and has ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
This role will be mainly client-side, developing teams and leading/ supporting transformational work and change engagements as well as some business development responsibilities.
• Lead implementation projects the Oracle Hyperion suite of tools within large projects for our portfolio of blue chip clients including managing junior team members in requirements, design and build of solutions.
• Service a wide variety of clients, getting to know and understand their unique business issues and needs
• Collaborative working style, with a focus on knowledge sharing and innovative thinking
• Recruit, supervise and train team members – assign and coach junior members of the project team on execution of fieldwork.
• Should be outcome focused and result oriented
• Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business; and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
We would expect all applicants to have considerable experience of leading performance management programmes using Hyperion, preferably within a major blue chip or consulting environment.
You will have been supporting decision making at a senior level (CFO level) and be able to demonstrate a track record of implementation success, achieving savings and overcoming various challenges.
At least some relevant industry sector experience is essential so please detail this on your applications / CV.
In addition, we require all candidates to have:
• Education to Degree level. Additional qualifications such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA/MBA are valued but not essential.
• 6 to 10 years experience in a similar role with at least 2 years experience of leading projects in Oracle Hyperion in one or more of the following areas: Consolidation and Reporting, budgeting and forecasting, Management reporting or KPIs/Balanced scorecard.
• Demonstrable experience of managing a programme throughout the full lifecycle – design, build and implementation
• Demonstrated ability to advise senior management on alternative solutions and risks with experience of presenting and influencing at a senior level.
• Deep understanding of finance operating models, key business drivers and commercial information reporting systems in a multi-national corporate environment.
• Deep technical implementation knowledge of one or more of the Oracle Hyperion Products (Planning, HFM, FDM, Essbase etc) with a minimum of 5 years implementation experience. Alternatively SAP (Outlooksoft/Cartisis) or IBM (Cognos) with willingness to train on Oracle Hyperion.
• Confident approach, self motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• A flexible and team focused working style within a multi-functional team.
• Preference will also be given to candidates with well demonstrated external consulting experience.
• Experience of working in an international environment is highly desirable but not essential.
About the Company
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services..
PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or ‘Lines of Service’ – Assurance, Tax, and Advisory – we work with our clients from business start ups to the world’s leading organizations – to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the ‘Central Cluster’ and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 2500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.