ICU/ICCU Staff Nurse
Sanaya Human Capital
1. Responsible for total patient care, including medication, orders and treatments.
2. Assists the physicians in performing special procedures.
3. Under the direction and guidance of the Head Nurse, closely monitors cardiac and physical status of patient under his/her care.
4. Assists in emergency nursing procedures necessary for prompt control of changes in patient’s physical condition.
5. Able to perform the techniques of cardiopulmonary resuscitation accurately and effectively.
6. Keeps abreast of changing techniques in critical care nursing and maintains a high level of expertise in critical care.
7. Accepts responsibilities delegated by the Head Nurse or team leader and evaluates the nursing care provided in the area assigned jurisdiction, and makes team assignments based upon individual patient need.
8. Maintains the patient’s clinical records; assists with execution of the physician’s orders; keeps accurate problem oriented nurses notes according to audit committee standards.
9. Assists the physician with procedures and treatments. Administers treatments including sterile procedures.
10. Participates in team conferences with team leader and makes up team assignments.
11. Performs patient care within the principles of Team Nursing, reporting pertinent observations or complaints to the team leader and/or Head Nurse.
12. Assists Head Nurse or Charge Nurse in personnel work evaluation.
16. Administers medications according to hospital policy.
13. Practices economical use of equipment and supplies, informs proper authority of discrepancies.
14. Attends and supports Inservice Education Programs.
15. Participates in or initiates CPR and Codes when necessary.
16. Serves on Nursing Committee when requested.
17. May make out patient assignment sheets if delegates by the Head Nurse
University qualifications : BSc Degree in nursing
Previous experience : more than 2 years of experience in ICU/ICCU department
Gender Preference : any
Nationality Preference: Jordanian
Language Skills : Arabic, good English skills
Current Residence : Jordan
About the Company
About the Company
Sanaya Human Capital began in 2006, focusing on people and their knowledge. Specializing in corporate training, Staffing Solutions and business consultancy; Sanaya Human Capital serves the private and public sectors in the Middle East and North Africa.
Driven by some of the most qualified consultants and recruiters, highly specialized in their own market sectors, Sanaya Human Capital is dedicated to meeting and exceeding its clients’ demands and needs.
Based in Amman – Jordan, Sanaya Human Capital has a network stretched across the region. It has also built strategic partnerships with comparable recruitment and training corporations around the world.