IN Engineer – Ericsson IN Equipment
• Provide a professional maintenance service to one of the biggest operator in Oman.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• To verify and confirm the complete network topology;
• To develop failover test procedure;
• The first technical owner of IN issue and service request;
• To be responsible of the KPI and SLA of IN;
• To be first responsible of escalation of network critical alarms and problems;
• To verify the network topology and design data
• To verify license related to features, capacity and timeline
• To develop failover strategy
• To develop daily, weekly and monthly technical reporting format
• To manage and maintain price plan which include tariff, allowance plan and discount plan.
• To manage and maintain bonus which include recharge bonus and first activation bonus.
• To manage and maintain common data which include account type, fee type and fee item.
• To configure the special free number such as call center.
• To configure the SMS template for informing mobile phone user.
• To manage the configuration and control the modification of the system parameters.
• To maintain the external interfaces between IN and external system.
• To maintain work order between IN and external system (i.e. CRM).
• To monitor performance index of interface by tools.
• To support and handle problem which require querying, exporting and importing data.
• To manage application like monitoring, backup, upgrading, patching, operation account and database account.
• To perform security checking for all operation as well audit for all changes.
• To configure rights authorization to users, like organization, role, staff and user.
• To maintain the scheduled task in the IN.
• To provide assistance on problem or incident handling.
• Strategy & Planning
o To have effective communication with business and IT department of the telco operator and other key roles in operation.
o To gather, analyze and define the requirements to support the telco operator in order to obtain business success and usability in accordance with business objectives.
• Acquisition & Deployment
o To involve in all rating configuration in IN.
o To involve in collaborating and coordinating with analysts, developers and system owners in the testing of new IN applications.
• Operational Management
o To engage in monitoring, backup, upgrading, patching, configuring operation and database account for application.
o To involve in recommending, scheduling and performing software improvements, patches, upgrades and/or purchases.
• Extensive experienced as Ericsson IN back office engineer..
• Extensive experience with core software application including all IN components.
• Must have hands on experience on Ericsson IN operations & maintenances.
• Experiences on Ericsson IN elements like SDP, AIR, VS, CRS, ECE, CCN, IVR(VXML), Minsat and etc.
• Good knowledge in operating systems.
• Good knowledge in database.
• Good knowledge of shell scripting.
• Good knowledge in Network, Switch, Router, Firewall, TCP/IP protocol and etc.
• Good Troubleshooting skills.
About the Company
About the Company
Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider, owned entirely by its employees. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom network infrastructure, application & software, devices and professional services. With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population.
Huawei' s vision is to enrich people's lives through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in telecom sector, we help bridge the digital divide and give people the opportunity to join the information age, regardless of their geographic origin. In order to tackle increasing climate challenges, Huawei has deployed a wide range of green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption and carbon emissions, contributing to the sustainable development of the social economy and the environment.