After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
IT Business Solution Specialist
The IT Business Solution Specialist is responsible for providing integrated business applications programming, systems programming, technical support and development to users or IT personnel. He/she technically ensures quality software and reliable information.
- Assist and support core users in their daily operational requirements on site and remotely
- Execute pre-defined technical analysis and feasibility studies on users needs and suggest integrated solutions with existing business apllications
- Implement developed objects and verify their proper integration with legacy systems
- Develop the documentation of program code, applications and instructions, validate technical results obtained, and maintain the updates of the system
- Test and ensure troubleshooting of system software.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business Computing
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar field
- Strong experience in Visual Studio development tools and SQL server
- Knowledge of Business Applications
- Fluency in English
- Certificate in MCPD Web, MCPD Windows and MCPD Enterprise Applications is a plus.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Details
- Change and Adaptability
- Communication Skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer Focus
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 50 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Pinkie, Pull &Bear, Oviesse, Oysho, Stradivarius, Salsa Jeans, Columbus Café, Butcher Shop & Grill, Paul.
Azadea Group headquarters are located in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate over 250 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops' opening through the 3 coming years.