IT Engineer – IT Security Systems
1. Connecting and setting up hardware.
2. Loading all necessary software if necessary.
3. Providing network access and connectivity to the staff.
4. Installing and commissioning security systems.
5. Installing and maintaining passwords and Foolproof whenever necessary.
6. Advising end user staff about any security breach such as change in password.
7. Troubleshooting all issues and diffusing all problems he might face in a timely manner.
8. Programming and commissioning of IP addresses for all installed systems (wherever -applicable).
9. Maintaining a list of necessary maintenance and repairs.
10. Training end user of both current and potential services schedules (wherever applicable).
11. Identifying and preparing hardware for safe and installation.
12. Passive and active IT networks survey and reporting.
13. Familiar with network operating system/s, software and hardware.
14. Team player with multi- national environment.
15. Taking new users through the orientation process of installed systems.
16. Providing end-user with support upon request.
17. Maintaining an updated inventory of software, hardware and resources.
18. Demonstrates ability for continuous learning and. innovative thinking.
19. Able to work independently and in a team environment.
20. Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with outside vendors and internal staff.
1. Good experience in install/configure/test and commission IT security systems and distance e-learning equipment’s.
2. Digital and IP based, local area networks and wide area networks in addition to the installation of structured cabling solutions and maintain.
3. Well verse with software, hardware and networks.
4. Must be aware of the procedures, practices, methods, regulations, policies and all other laws related to the fields. He should be able provide end user assistance and training whenever necessary.
5. perform the majority of the mentioned tasks while providing a high level of customer service to the end user.
6. Candidate should be open to work long hours to meet project deadlines.
7. Sitting at work for extended periods of time whenever needed.
8. Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
9. Should be open to travel across the GCC Countries on short notice period.
10. Need to open take 70% Traveling.
About the Company
About the Company
Networkers International now fully own SNS Consultancy FZ LLC, so will now be trading as such and is now fully integrated into the 11 country global footprint of Networkers International Plc.
Within the Middle East we continue to offer our clients and candidates extremely high levels of service across the IT, Telecommunications, Engineering, Construction, Energy and Homeland Security sectors, each covered by teams that specialise in their given area.