Salary AED 10000
A multinational company is looking to hire an IT Engineer for their Dubai operation.He will be involved in designing and implementing IT/IP networking components of an IT/Telecommunications system, including the introduction of the relevant hardware required to complete the entire IP network.
The major areas the IT Engineer will include:
• Design, and engineer IT/Telecommunications networking systems, including structure cabling components, public address, and building surveillance systems
• Communicate with peers and assist them in bid proposal for IT/Telecommunications tenders
• Coordinate with Purchasing to verify and price IT/IP components
• Work with different IT/Telecommunications equipment vendors to design networking systems using their products
• Provide IT hardware supports to the Project Department which includes coordination with Civil Engineers, MEP Engineers, Architects and Field Technicians during project implementation
• Oversee day-to-day management of engineering operations
• At chartered level, you will have a more strategic role, searching, developing and applying new ideas.
Qualification / Education Level :
• Degree in Computer Science or Electrical / Electronic Engineering. Diploma/Certificate in Information Technology is an added advantage.
Special Skills, If Any:
• Excellent Telecommunications hardware
• Knowledge of CISCO networking equipment is highly preferred
• Good understanding and knowledge in Networking hardware/software and Internet Protocols
• Sound knowledge in electrical Engineering (i.e. UPS, generators, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills, in English, both verbal and written. Arabic is an added advantage, but not essential
• Proficient in computer programs (MS Words, Excel, Power Point, etc)
• Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
• Excellent team working and people skills
• Ability to self-start with little or no supervision.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience as an IT Network Equipment Engineer
• Past experience in working on large scale IT/Telecommunications projects is highly preferred
• Experience in responding to tenders and issue proposals
• Experience in working in the Middle East, especially in harsh environment (e.g. Iraq)
• Field supervision and hand on experience
About the Company
About the Company
Parker Consult is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Selection, Consultancy and Training through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC's and local firms.