IT Outsourcing Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Our Client is a leading provider of IT professional services solutions. We are searching for a IT Outsourcing Manager to be based in Doha, Qatar
A competitive compensation package includes base salary, commission/bonus structure, and a full range of benefits.
In this challenging role, you will lead and manage, and drive sales and deliver revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and other assigned success metrics within a defined territory. Using a consultative approach, the focus will be on building strong long-term customer relationships. You will develop and implement strategic sales plans and business opportunities to best meet the needs of your clients. You will define their IT solutions and services requirements, providing them with the outsourced solutions that best suit their needs. You will work with both internal and external groups to arrive at the best integrated solution for targeted customers.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Create new business opportunities and work with clients and industry directors to identify and articulate outsourced solutions that are targeted to solve client business, technical issues, and priorities.
2. Lead account planning and pipeline management for target accounts
3. Business Development and develop strong business relationships with clients
4. Responsible for defining and meeting sales quotas for target accounts
5. Take responsibility for client satisfaction and assist with measurement during and after engagements across the portfolio of engagements within their accounts
6. Gather and confirm issues to provide account leadership and partner in opportunity strategy development with the Sales VP
7. Develop proposals, project plans, and lead client presentations to respond to client issues and needs
8. Build and assemble strategic partnerships and consortiums with other service providers to deliver complete solutions
9. Contribute to Sales and Marketing business development strategies, events and activities
10. Provide oversight in key target accounts
11. Demonstrate knowledge gained from previous experiences and advocate for the right set of actions to implement a strategy
1. A minimum of 7 years successful strategic business development and sales experience in the technology industry
2. Three to five years sales management experience, preferably in a consulting environment.
3. A good working knowledge of servers, storage and accompanying hardware and software
4. Strong knowledge of Network Operating Systems, networks and server / storage consolidation principles
5. Experience selling complex, large technology solutions to enterprise accounts
6. Strong executive relationship building skills and
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
8. A University degree or equivalent is required.
Interested candidates can apply online.
About the Company
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on 'blue chip' financial services & technology consulting organizations across London and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing 'best of breed' candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and IT industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients' sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.