IT Outsourcing Manager
New Sourcing International (NSI)
Our Client is a leading provider of IT professional services solutions. We are searching for a IT Outsourcing Manager to be based in Doha, Qatar
A competitive compensation package includes base salary, commission/bonus structure, and a full range of benefits.
In this challenging role, you will lead and manage, and drive sales and deliver revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and other assigned success metrics within a defined territory. Using a consultative approach, the focus will be on building strong long-term customer relationships. You will develop and implement strategic sales plans and business opportunities to best meet the needs of your clients. You will define their IT solutions and services requirements, providing them with the outsourced solutions that best suit their needs. You will work with both internal and external groups to arrive at the best integrated solution for targeted customers.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Create new business opportunities and work with clients and industry directors to identify and articulate outsourced solutions that are targeted to solve client business, technical issues, and priorities.
2. Lead account planning and pipeline management for target accounts
3. Business Development and develop strong business relationships with clients
4. Responsible for defining and meeting sales quotas for target accounts
5. Take responsibility for client satisfaction and assist with measurement during and after engagements across the portfolio of engagements within their accounts
6. Gather and confirm issues to provide account leadership and partner in opportunity strategy development with the Sales VP
7. Develop proposals, project plans, and lead client presentations to respond to client issues and needs
8. Build and assemble strategic partnerships and consortiums with other service providers to deliver complete solutions
9. Contribute to Sales and Marketing business development strategies, events and activities
10. Provide oversight in key target accounts
11. Demonstrate knowledge gained from previous experiences and advocate for the right set of actions to implement a strategy
1. A minimum of 7 years successful strategic business development and sales experience in the technology industry
2. Three to five years sales management experience, preferably in a consulting environment.
3. A good working knowledge of servers, storage and accompanying hardware and software
4. Strong knowledge of Network Operating Systems, networks and server / storage consolidation principles
5. Experience selling complex, large technology solutions to enterprise accounts
6. Strong executive relationship building skills and
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
8. A University degree or equivalent is required.
Interested candidates can apply online.
About the Company
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) is a leading international group specializing in talent acquisition services around the globe. Since our introduction in 1999 we have grown extensively and now have thriving operations globally enjoying success through a network of cities worldwide with clients ranging from SME's to large corporate companies.
Our local offices boast a wealth of regional expertise with consultants whom understand the complexities and cultural sensitivities of each region. We have created a new concept of providing niche specialist recruitment solutions tailored to the needs of specific markets, regions and industries.
NSI is managed by leading industry professionals with diverse domain and location exposure in across various continents. We have a wide selection of databases and tools at our disposal that enable us to gain access to passive as well as active candidates.
We have a growing business presence in countries including Australia, North America, Africa, UK and the UAE. NSI has been providing talent management and recruitment services to a variety of industries for over 11 years. Our portfolio contains a range of offerings starting from recruitment, executive search, head hunting, outsourcing, contract staffing, and project recruitment.