IT Program Manager
Majid Al Futtaim Fashion (MAF Fashion)
• Managing large technology initiatives within MAF Ventures (such as ERP implementations) including both front-end and back-end
• Responsible for all aspects of project management within the program including scope, timeline, budget, risk, issue, and stakeholders management
• Establishing program governance model, implementation methodology and ensure it is being followed within the program
• Daily execution of program by working with the core-teams and vendors to ensure program is on track from timeline, scope, and budget prospective.
• Providing oversight and decision making to projects core teams
• Creation and leadership of periodical executive level steering committee meetings
• Manage the relationship with various vendors including system integrator, product company, and infrastructure vendor
• Hands-on management of the planning and implementation of technology initiatives such as (ERP) within MAF Ventures
• Establish implementation and project management methodology for the program and ensure it is being followed within the program
• Build program plans by working with the program teams, vendors, and business units to ensure a comprehensive and detailed plan is established
• Track program plan on weekly basis to detect any variance and take corrective actions
• Track and report on the program budget periodically including Actuals, Estimate to Complete (ETC), and Estimate at completion (EAC)
• Manage scope and ensure the proper change management process is being followed
• Manage program deliverables and milestones to ensure they meet the timeline and quality
• Manage the sign-off on deliverables to ensure deliverables are signed off by the different stakeholders
• Manage project risks and issues periodically by working with the teams and vendors to identify risks / issues and the proper response plan
• Conduct periodical meetings with the program team to track progress, risks, and issues
• Create and lead periodical executive level steering committee meetings to report the status of the program
• Work with the program team through the different implementation phases (Analysis, Design, Build, Test, Deploy) to build the proper IT and Business artifacts
• Manages and assists with the product and vendor selections as part of new technology initiatives
• This profile must have very strong ERP implementation, and program management experience in Retail using Microsoft Dynamics NAVISION (NAV) or AXAPTA (AX)
• This profile needs to be hands-on program manager with IT background in application implementation and development
• PMP Certified
• This profile is not a coordinator role; this is a full time program manager assuming full responsibility of the program
• 8+ years of IT application implementation and development experience
• 5+ years of Project Management experience
• Experience leading large technology initiatives such as (ERP) in Retail using Microsoft Dynamics NAVISION (NAV) or AXAPTA (AX)
• PMP Certified
• Experience setting up large programs with multiple work streams
• Excellent communication skills with all levels of an organization
• Exceptionally strong leadership, written and oral communication skills with experience creating executive presentations and leading C level meetings on a recurring basis
• Experience in third party/vendor management
• knowledge of Enterprise architecture
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office tools including PowerPoint, Excel, and Project required
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Relationship building/management skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar discipline.
• PMP Certification.
About the Company
About the Company
Majid Al Futtaim Fashion provides a platform for the introduction of world-class fashion and retail brands in the region, developing their presence across the Middle East. Their aim is to be the international retail partner of choice for some of the world’s most desirable brands. The Company believes the strength of a brand’s success is through the focus of its people. Having the right retail structure, with the right people, ensures that a brand’s integrity is maintained to the highest level and that the customer experience is aligned to global standards.
The leading retail arm of Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, Majid Al Futtaim Fashion has the rights to operate the internationally renowned Juicy Couture brand throughout the region. Juicy Couture is one of the most popular casual luxury brands in the Middle East and continues to be a retail success with over 18 stores currently open across the region and further plans to expand the into new markets in 2014.
Other brands operated by Majid Al Futtaim Fashion include one of the UK’s leading fashion retailers Jane Norman, the metropolitan casual lifestyle brand Mexx and IT’SUGAR the US confectionary brand with an attitude.
The eclectic Spanish brand Hoss Intropia, and the iconic fashion brand Halston Heritage, were recently added to Majid Al Futtaim Fashion’s portfolio. Tremendous demand for both brands is anticipated this year with an aggressive rollout of new stores planned throughout the region.
In early 2013, Majid Al Futtaim Fashion announced a joint ventures agreement with the leading American retailer and casual wear clothing brand, Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F), with respect to its Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch brands. The agreement is to develop Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch’s presence within the UAE, further supporting the brand’s international growth. As Abercrombie & Fitch Co.’s first physical foray into the Middle East, the landmark joint venture partnership with Majid Al Futtaim Fashion should significantly broaden A&F’s regional potential across the GCC, further adding to the region’s offering of exceptional market leading international brands.