IT Security Specialist
KPMG - Executive Search and Selection (ESS)
The IT Security Supervisor performs two core functions for the enterprise. The first is overseeing the operations of the enterprise’s security solutions through management of the organization’s security analysts. The second is establishing an enterprise security stance through policy, architecture and training processes. Secondary tasks will include the selection of appropriate security solutions, and oversight of any vulnerability audits and assessments. The IT Security Supervisor is expected to interface with peers in the Systems and Network departments as well as with the leaders of the business units to both share the corporate security vision with those individuals and to solicit their involvement in achieving higher levels of enterprise security through information sharing and co-operation.
Formal Education & Certification
• university degree in the field of computer science and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
• One or more of the following certifications:
o GIAC Security Essentials Certification
o GIAC Security Leadership Certification
o ISACA Certified Information IT Security Supervisor
o CISCO Certified Security Professional - CCNP
o Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security
Knowledge & Experience
• Extensive experience in enterprise security architecture design.
• Experienced with ISO 27002 security framework
• Extensive experience in enterprise security document creation.
• Experience in designing and delivering employee security awareness training.
• Experience in developing Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans.
• Experience and Working technical knowledge of ASA firewall, IPS, Palo alto and Cisco NAC
• Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to conduct research into IT security issues and products as required.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
About the Company
About the Company
KPMG Executive Search & Selection (ESS) helps clients to find the senior and middle management resource they seek, through targeted talent acquisition and assessment.