After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Industry Group Manager
• Strategize, plan, improve, direct and manage the overall sales, marketing and operations of existing exhibitions organized by my client to maximize business and revenue. To launch and manage new show development. To plan and implement staff development programmes. To optimize the performance of portfolio cluster.
• Develop new exhibition strategies whilst improving the quality of existing exhibitions to meet my client strategic business plan.
• Research different markets and trends to assess the potential to launch new exhibitions or expand existing exhibition profiles.
• Build an awareness of the Exhibitions held, through marketing and PR.
• Prepare detailed profiles on each exhibition as per the requirements and objectives.
• Develop with the Marketing Manager plans for all exhibitions, based on an assessment of the business environment and relevant markets.
• Remain abreast of developments in the exhibition industry and monitor competitor activities by visiting competitor exhibitions.
• Implement realistic department budgets.
• Ensure expenditure is made within the budget approved for each exhibition.
• Plan and implement effective cost measures to increase the profitability of the department.
• Maintain contact with the local government departments involved with the exhibitions.
• Identify new and prospective agents for the show and work towards contracting them for the same
• Assist the Project Managers in the closure of any final deals with regard to exhibitors and sponsors
• Provide leadership, direction and .motivation to the team thereby helping them to achieve their targets and work to their best potential
• Perform duties other than the above-mentioned, as instructed by the General Manager-Exhibitions.
• Formal qualification in a business, and or sales management degree or related disciplines.
• Exhibitions specialist with at least 7 years strategic development, sales and marketing experience with international exhibition organizers.
• The ability to remain updated on the latest industry market knowledge.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
• Strong leadership attributes
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.