Salary AED13,000 AED - 17,000 AED.
A multinational consultancy is looking to hire a Infrastructure/Aviation Engineer for their project based in Abu Dhabi.
The following duties and responsibilities have been determined to be essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Determine project requirements and develop design criteria with design briefs and procurement recommendations.
- Assisting the Aviation Manager and Project Managers
- Co-operating with the infrastructure/aviation team assigned to the Project Coordination with other Discipline Engineers as applicable for the continuity of the Project
- Leading infrastructure CAD team assigned to the Project
- Responsible for Aviation Design content.
- Liaison and coordination with all applicable Local Authority Departments to obtain approval on projects
- Follow-up for Clientís approval
- Preparation of the alignment and profile design calculation, drawings, specifications and other tender documents for aviation and transportation infrastructure
- Using Civil 3D to provide design for large aviation and transportation projects
- Participation in design progress meetings, design review meetings and design coordination workshops.
- Coordination with other Discipline Engineers as applicable for the continuity of the Project
- Comply with Company OHSE System.
- Ensure QHSE requirements throughout project life time.
- Take part in QHSE audits and workplace inspections.
- Record non conformities and propose corrective actions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelorís degree in civil engineering / transportation engineering, or related engineering field.
- A minimum of ten  years infrastructure/transportation design experience.
- Strong knowledge of the infrastructure/transportation design software Civil 3D is required.
ABILITIES and SKILLS
- Demonstrate creativity and originality.
- Utilize conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Exercise good organizational and time management skills.
- Manage multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Lead and motivate others
- Demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills with clarity for all to understand.
- Exhibit effective and concise written communication skills.
- Speak well before groups of clients, organizations or employees.
- Listen and assimilate information presented in spoken words and sentences.
- Calculate figures and apply concepts of the four basic mathematical operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Identify and assess financial and numerical data to determine underlying reasons, facts and principles of information.
- Has extensive knowledge to general rules to specific problems to exercise critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to determine best solution and/or direction.
- Exercise critical thinking skills to form general rules of conclusions.
About the Company
About the Company
Parker Consult is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Selection, Consultancy and Training through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC's and local firms.