Instore Logistics – Store Replenisher / Filler – Ikea
Al Futtaim Group
Instore Logistics - Store replenishers / Fillers - Ikea - Doha Festival City
One of the companies bearing Al-Futtaim name is IKEA.
IKEA is the world's largest home furnishings store, founded in Sweden over 60 years ago. At IKEA not only our furniture is down to earth, straightforward and inspiring, but so is our work ethics. Despite being the leading home furnishing retail franchisee across the world, we at IKEA still give you the room to grow! At IKEA creating a better everyday life for the many isn't only our vision, it's our way of life!
To assist the Checkouts and Exchange refund manager in controlling and managing the execution of pre-determined tasks within the Department. To monitor and control day to day job tasks and ensure service performance standards. Daily reporting of problems areas and to highlight specifics to the Checkouts and Exchange refund manager. To also ensure smooth inter-departmental interactions. To effectively manage and motivate the staff towards achievement of work objectives.
* Monitor the level and quality of customer service given by the staff at the Exchange & returns counter.
* Support the Checkouts and Exchange refund manager to increase customer service levels by obtaining information about returns accurately onto the systems so that we can use the analysis from this to make improvements to our customers' future shopping experiences. The customer service levels are measured by the ICSS results twice a year.
* Ensure that all the relevant instruments for the smooth operation of the exchange & returns till are available i.e. the rolls for the credit card, rolls for zebra printer, letter heads, printer is working, documents for return vouchers, curtains and other stationeries.
* Ensure that the transaction is timely and efficient, and there are no unnecessary delays.
* Monitor that the right information is put on returned stock so that it is returned to the appropriate area and does not impact negatively on the shopping experience of other customers.
* Ensure the waiting times are maintained as per the business plan. This will be measured by ICSS results twice a year.
People Management and Development
* Motivating the Exchange & returnsÂ staff towards achievement of work objectives. Support the team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.Â
* Be Train the Trainer for the department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings
* Act as Payroll administrator and be a super user for the Staff Management System and generate the schedules using the system. Monitor attendance of the co-workers and monitor sickness and other absences levels.
* Provide the Checkouts and Exchange refund manager with feedback and their recommendations during the Probationary period reviews and annually reviews for the staff in the customer service department.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
3 to 5 years in a similar role.
Strategic Planning and Analytical Skills, Effective Communication, Excel competence.
Interpersonal Skills, Business Acumen, Problem Solving, Confident, Leadership Skills and Strategic Thinking.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.