Interim Regional Customer Services Manager – Menasa
Interim management level position in a global professional services membership body, in Karachi, Pakistan.
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. Founded in 1904, ACCA has consistently held unique core values: opportunity, diversity, innovation, integrity and accountability. They aim to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
ACCA’s MENASA region (where this role is to be based) is defined as Middle-East, North Africa and South Asia. Key markets to be supported include Pakistan, Middle East (Dubai and Oman). In addition, support for ACCA’s operations and customers in other emerging markets such as Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and India will be necessary.
Overview of role :
The Interim Regional Customer Services Manager is responsible for planning and implementing the phased transition of all customer services responsibilities in the region towards a centralised model. Throughout this transition the maintenance of high standards of customer care will continue to be of paramount importance. The transition will include the redirection of e-mail, web and phone queries to ACCA’s global service delivery contact centre in Glasgow as appropriate.
Through the management of this transition, the job holder will allow the customer facing national office staff to increase their focus on business development and relationship management activities.
In so doing, this job performs a pivotal role in ensuring the continuation of ACCA’s sustainable growth and ensuring that the Market directorate’s operational platform supports the achievement of the outcomes for 2015.
The job holder will report to the Director of Market Operations Transformation (MOT) in the Finance & Operations directorate in the short term, with a dotted line into the Market Director(s) and the Finance & Operations directorate in CHQ. When appropriate the reporting lines will change to report solely into Finance & Operations directorate with a dotted line remaining into the Market Director(s).
The job will have as direct reports all relevant customer service employees in the region. It will fully support the re-design of jobs more clearly to differentiate between a) tasks in support of local market sales activities such as Continuous Professional Development (CPD) events and b) transactional customer service as part of an end to end process such as exam registration, exemption processing or subscription payments
(A more detailed job description and salary details will be sent to interested candidates)
• Senior contact centre management experience in a respected customer service environment
• Previous experience of managing the transition of CS operations from a local to a more global model
• Good technical understanding of telephony IVR platforms and their configuration and reporting
• Strongly customer focused, displaying and fostering positive attitudes at all times
• Advanced interpersonal skills with the ability to understand and challenge internal customer needs and forge productive, trust based relationships with senior management across the organisation
• Highly motivated, proactive and practical individual, able to work under pressure and balance various requests for assistance
• Prepared to undertake regular travel within the local region (in all markets specified above) and the UK as required including initial induction in the UK
• Knowledge and awareness of the accountancy profession or global professional membership bodies
• Knowledge of ACCA and its practices
• Language capability – fluent in English, with excellent reporting skills
Market Related CTC Incl. Benefits
Apply online before 11/06/2012.
About the Company
About the Company
Simply stated, Hudson's focus is helping you to get the best from talented people. At Hudson, we assess, recruit, develop and engage the best and brightest people for our clients. Our underlying goal is to improve performance at every level, so that the whole becomes greater than the sum of each individual’s expertise.
We deliver innovative solutions that address both hiring strategies and organisational effectiveness –people and performance. We’ve developed a strong track record of helping clients run their businesses smarter and achieve greater success through people.