Arab Engineering Bureau (AEB)
To implement from sketches to detailed interior design works including execution without direct supervision from Head of Interior Design Section.
• Adheres and complies to standards set for execution of implementation / coordination of design works.
• Prepares project drawings with consistency in accuracy, neatness and presentation.
• Attends to any direct instructions from Section Head regarding the development and progress of the design drawings.
• Ensures design works are submitted on time as per scheduled.
Mid level Interior Designer with 5-7 years experience able to demonstrate the following skills, capabilities:
• Good technical skills with an ability to produce high quality detail design drawings is essential.
• Demonstrate an ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience on both commercial and residential projects.
• Demonstrate a good knowledge of materials and FF&E products, manufacturers and suppliers.
• Make FF&E selections and prepare FF&E documentation.
• Prepare layouts and elevations to presentation standards.
• Be proficient in the use of Revit, AutoCad, Photoshop, Sketch Up and Excel.
• Degree in Architecture / Interior Design
About the Company
About the Company
Arab Engineering Bureau was first established in 1966, as the first Engineering office in Qatar and its activities were primarily architectural design and supervision. Over some 40 years, AEB has evolved into what can truly be recognized as a state-of-the-art multi-disciplinary international consultancy with projects spanning all sectors not only in Qatar but also Abu Dhabi, Oman, Kuwait, Egypt, Yemen and Sudan.
1991 was a milestone in the history of AEB when it was acquired by the award winning architect, Mr. Ibrahim Mohd. Jaidah. Under his guidance, a new philosophy with the aim of providing quality output at the highest standards using the state-of-the-art technologies has been adopted. This new approach has resulted in the development of an unique architectural methodology, which reflects the present development of the country and where appropriate, preserves and expresses the traditional Qatar architecture. With this as the cornerstone, AEB has transformed from a small-scale business into a full-fledged design consultancy, keenly following the pulse of the consultancy climate of Qatar and the Gulf Region.
Today, AEB has a staff strength nearing 400 from 20 countries and its activities covering the whole spectrum of architectural and associated disciplines. With more than 1, 000 projects undertaken in Qatar and throughout the Middle East, AEB is well on the way to becoming a major player in the world of architectural consultancy.
Candidates who applied for this job also applied for:
|1||Senior Architect Arab Engineering Bureau (AEB)||Doha|
|2||Architectural CAD/Revit Operator Arab Engineering Bureau (AEB)||Doha|
|3||Project Architect Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)||Dubai|
|4||Interior Designer – Project Coordinator Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)||Dubai|
|5||Conceptual Design Architect Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)||Dubai|