Internal Auditor Senior Manager
INTERNAL AUDITOR SENIOR MANAGER - RIYADH (KSA)
Positioned in Saudi Arabia our leading client is looking to appoint an experienced Audit Senior to join their expanding team.
As the world's fastest reforming economy, the momentum behind this economic transformation is undeniable.Saudi Arabia has an innovative strategy to boost the Kingdom's competitive environment and to attract domestic and foreign investment. The kingdom, which has a population of 24.5 million, including nearly 7 million foreigners is booming. Plans include building four refineries, two petrochemical plants and a modern graduate-level university with an endowment of $10 billion. Monetarily speaking, the Saudi Riyal is one of the most stable currencies in the world, and offers great competitive advantages in the region. There has been no significant change in its exchange value during the last 3 decades There are no restrictions on foreign currency exchange and outgoing money transfers. Inflation rates in Saudi Arabia are very low and the Kingdom is endeavouring to sign bilateral agreements with an increasing number of countries.
As an Internal Auditor Senior Manager you will be responsible for:
* Design and implement end-to-end ERM program
* Have working knowledge of internal audit and successfully managing a team
* Have working knowledge of risk governance principles and organizational structures from the Board to the Risk Owner
* Assess and prioritize risks using calibrated (semi-quantitative methods) scale
* Define and implement Key Risk Indicators and risk monitoring plans
* Design risk reports for senior management
* Identify and assess risk treatment options including risk financing, and developing risk treatment plans
* Develop process flow diagrams, descriptions, and procedures
* Recognise and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client and contribute to a positive team attitude.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to gain international exposure to a variety of sectors with multinational firms.
Please apply now online.
What are we looking for?
* Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
* MBA is a plus
* Professional Qualification: CPA or CIA
* 8-10 years of Internal Audit experience
* Resource should have a big four experience with Leadership skills, good presentation skills and presentable
* Should have lead Internal Audit teams in projects and should have thorough knowledge of internal audit methodology from end-to-end
About the Company
About the Company
Change Recruitment Group offer a total recruitment solution having consolidated 4 leading specialist divisions to provide a comprehensive end to end recruitment solution to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services/IT, Human Resource, Learning & Development, Legal, Secretarial/ Administration.