Randstad Middle East
1. Assists the Internal Audit Manager in identifying and evaluating significant exposures to risks within the overall Company business processes.
2. Develop detailed audit work program in consultation with the Internal Audit Manager based on the risk assessed for each area of the companies operations.
3. Executes audit plans which fulfill the responsibility of Internal Audit and performs initial and follows-up audits in accordance with professional standards including following up on audit findings to ensure that corrective action(s) have taken place.
4. Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
5. Identify weaknesses in internal control system and document the same for review of Internal Audit Manager for further action.
6. Ensures that accepted accounting and audit principles and policies are followed, and evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of internal accounting procedures and operating systems and controls.
7. Perform special investigation(s) as directed by the job manager and document observation.
8. Prepare timely audit reports as per approved audit plan for review of Internal Audit Manager for onward submission to GM.
A Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
A Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor or equivalent certification is preferred
Minimum 3 years of related experience in finance, accounting or auditing function with a reputable organisation.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training Required:
Knowledge of auditing concepts, principles, public auditing policies, standards, and procedures
Understands key business processes and can identify opportunities for process improvement and control.
Conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
About the Company
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
Accounting & Finance
Advertising, Media & PR
Construction & Engineering
Hospitality & Retail
HR & Business Support
IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
Oil & Gas
Pharmaceutical & FMCG
Property & Real Estate
Sales & Marketing
Executive Search & Selection