Select Human Resources
• The scope of Internal Audit encompasses the examination and evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the organization’s governance, risk management process, system of internal control structure, and the quality of performance.
• Responsible for complying with the professional standards of audit conduct including but not limited to compliance with a code of ethics.
• Responsible for exercising honesty, objectivity and diligence in the performance of the duties.
• Responsible for performing various audit functions as per the Annual Audit Plan.
• Responsible for adhering to the Internal Audit policies and procedures and professional standards promulgated by the institute of Internal Auditors.
• Responsible for maintaining all information gathered during the course of the audit and other pertinent documentation in systematic indexed files.
• Perform operational reviews of the Company’s subsidiaries and special projects.
• Carry out special audit assignments as instructed by CFO, Corporate Controller and CEO.
• Apply a risk based audit approach
• Perform audit work as per the Annual Audit Plan and ensure audits are conducted as scheduled using a risk based audit approach.
• Report progress of the audit plan and the implementation of corrective actions.
• Contribute to the establishment of audit standards and practices.
• Ensure implementation of audit findings/ recommendations.
• Submit comprehensive reports on results of audits, studies and evaluations including respective department comments and responses to Group Internal Audit.
• Make recommendations for modifications to be made to the Annual Audit Plan during the year if circumstances necessitate.
• Make recommendations for enhancing the internal control environment after necessary discussion with the respective department.
• Assist in checking functional areas of financial matters to determine accuracy, correctness and completeness of reports.
• Perform a variety of system assignments requiring the application of accounting principles, concepts and practices.
• Develop the annual budget for the Internal Audit department.
• Report directly to the CEO and CFO.
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferably with a professional qualification (CPA/ACCA/CA/CIA/CISA/CFE/CMA/CFM)
• Minimum 8 years experience, of which at least 2 years in a similar role.
• PC literacy, good knowledge in using spreadsheets, word processing and relevant computer applications.
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Arabic speaking candidates only.
About the Company
About the Company
SELECT HUMAN RESOURCES is a leading international provider of services in the human resources domain. By applying for vacancies directly through Select HR, candidates are offered the invaluable advantage of being matched against all our vacancies, and being proactively – after candidate’s agreement- referred to our esteemed customer base.
Applying for Select HR vacancies is synonym for advancing your career!
Select HR offers total solutions for the optimization of human capital. Select HR is specialized in recruitment & selection of highly qualified and experienced staff for projects and permanent positions.
We are a people company, our team consists of HR consultants with many years of international experience in all areas of the employment market.
Our tailored approach ensures that our clients find the best suitable candidates for their positions and our candidates get the best chances in their career.