Jr. Urban Planning/Design Architect
The successful candidate will:
- Prepare design guidelines, capacity studies, concept plans
- development plans, entitlement plans
- traffic demand management plans, and traffic impact analysis
- analyze design concept of buildings and spaces in 2D/3D,
- translate plans, elevations, sections and perspective view drawings
- create design presentations using freehand sketches and urban modeling
- 2D/3D modeling and rendering, including Building Information Modeling (BIM), using AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Assist in establishing the project design criteria.
- Produce design work according to established standards, methods, and procedures.
- Produce work involving coordination of the requirements with technical guidance from the Project Design Manager.
- Develops, modifies, and reviews production drawings and construction documents.
- Corrects and updates documents.
- Develops solutions to technical problems.
- Development of design presentation drawings and documents.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- 5-8 years of urban design working experience ).,
- or Master's degree and 5+ years related experience. Professional registration is required at this level.
All Applicants should have a good technical knowledge.
- Free-hand Sketching
- Conceptual designing skills
- Proficient CAD production
- Proficient technical understanding (3D Graphics / Modeling)
- Photoshop (Adobe), PowerPoint (Microsoft)
- Presentation Design, 3-D Studio Max.
- AutoCAD and GIS
- Language: Fluent English required is essential. Fluency in Arabic an advantage.
About the Company
About the Company
GI International is a premier recruitment consultancy based in Dubai, with an impressive record of placing high caliber professionals across a wide range of organisations regionally.
Retained by blue chip companies and governments, we’ve earned a reputation for successfully delivering high levels of client service & recruitment solutions in a timely and cost effective manner.
Every company is different, every job unique. So we make it our business to understand yours: allocating a dedicated consultant or account management team to understand your culture, commercial goals and strategic objectives.