Junior Account Manager
Our Junior Account Managers are responsible for the sale of Global Knowledge services to an industry vertical or defined targeted set of accounts.
This role will primarily consist of focusing on account development within small to medium accounts by means of selling corporate wide solutions to senior management, training mangers, corporate universities and project management offices within the organization.
Services to sell will primarily include: managed programs, on-site courses, distance-learning programs, custom courseware development, e-learning and other services. Key activities will consist of establishing annual account development plans, small to medium account profiling, prospecting within the targeted accounts, solution creation, proposal response development, presentations, contract negotiations, program oversight, and post-sale follow up.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Junior Account Manager will be responsible for achieving targeted sales goals by means of account development, executed through gaining incremental revenue within existing accounts as well as penetration into new accounts from an Enterprise level.
Selling Global Knowledge services within this environment requires strong presentation skills and the ability to engage the customer utilizing a consultative sales approach, along with the ability to establish personal relationships with key decision-makers within the targeted account base.
Success will be highly influenced by the ability to identify all learning initiatives such as, programs, projects, migrations, hardware and software implementations through needs analysis and be able to apply our products and services to exceed the clientís requirements, typically within the Cisco, Microsoft, Networking and Project Management arenas.
Specific key responsibilities will include:
* Establishing a Global Knowledge presence in the account within the territory
* Effectively utilize our CRM system, for pipeline development, activity management, opportunity management and forecasting
* Successfully team with other Global Knowledge sales reps, marketing and product management to share key win strategies, product requirements, account plans, etc.
* Successful execution of the Solution Selling Process to include:
Qualify and Sell
- Determine customer business drivers and initiative objectives.
- Identify key steps to close sale, identify decision maker and influencers, etc.
- Determine budget requirements.
- Determine objectives of training.
- Develop creative enterprise solutions while leveraging Global Knowledge services.
- Sell solutions meeting financial goals of customer and Global
- Coordinate appropriate internal resources
Close the sale
- Gain agreement of proposed solution, tying back to customer business drivers
- Negotiate price, terms and conditions of Statement of Work
- Ensure receipt of a contract, training agreement or purchase order
Saudi citizenship or Arab nationality with transferable residency
1-2 years direct sales experience required, within a solution sales environment.
Basic level of knowledge on key IT technologies
Bachelorís degree strongly preferred
Experience selling solutions within a training environment a plus
25% travel required
About the Company
About the Company
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business training. We deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling our customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.
Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, Nortel, and Project Management. Our IT courses include networking, programming, operating systems, security, and telephony. Our business courses feature project management, professional skills, and business process curriculum, including ITIL. Our more than 700 courses span foundational and specialized training and certifications.
In 2006, we acquired Azlan Training, which established us as Europeís largest IT training provider. In 2007, we expanded our global footprint to include IT training, consulting, and services in the Middle East and Africa through the acquisition of Synergy Professional Services.