Junior Accounting Specialist
The Junior Accounting Specialist is responsible for proper book keeping in order to support the effective provision of high quality accounting services across the business
- Process ledger and booking entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner
- Identify, investigate and rectify routine errors and anomalies in input data in order to ensure accuracy of financial information
- Analyze ledgers and accounts to allow the reconciliation of financial data according to stated schedules so that the company remains aware of its financial position on an ongoing basis and statutory reports can be produced within legislative time limits
- Monitor accounting procedural compliance by subordinates and employees in order to ensure that all systems are adhered to
- Report major problems and areas of non-compliance to the hierarchy in order to ensure that a high level of accounting management and control is maintained and that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Finance or Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar field
- Proficiency in MS OfficeFluency in English.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to details
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Communication Skills
- Planning and Organizing
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.