After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Junior Accounting Specialist
The Junior Accounting Specialist is responsible for proper book keeping in order to support the effective provision of high quality accounting services across the business
- Process ledger and booking entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner
- Identify, investigate and rectify routine errors and anomalies in input data in order to ensure accuracy of financial information
- Analyze ledgers and accounts to allow the reconciliation of financial data according to stated schedules so that the company remains aware of its financial position on an ongoing basis and statutory reports can be produced within legislative time limits
- Monitor accounting procedural compliance by subordinates and employees in order to ensure that all systems are adhered to
- Report major problems and areas of non-compliance to the hierarchy in order to ensure that a high level of accounting management and control is maintained and that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Finance or Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar field
- Proficiency in MS OfficeFluency in English.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to details
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Communication Skills
- Planning and Organizing
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 50 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Pinkie, Pull &Bear, Oviesse, Oysho, Stradivarius, Salsa Jeans, Columbus Caf, Butcher Shop & Grill, Paul.
Azadea Group headquarters are located in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate over 250 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops' opening through the 3 coming years.