After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Junior Loss Prevention Specialist
The Junior Loss Prevention Specialist is responsible for detecting, reporting and resolving matters that happen inside the shop in the areas of safety, inventory shortage, cash handling and theft.
- Conduct on-site surveillance to prevent theft by shoplifters, vendor representatives, delivery personnel and store employees
- Conduct spot checks on stock areas, dressing rooms, restrooms, as well as assist in opening and closing the store to maintain physical security and protection of company's assets
- Monitor video cameras (CCTV), alarm systems, access control, and other key/sensitive areas in the shop
- Coordinate and participate in the training of Cashiers to address all areas of loss control including shortage, cash, safety, checks and disaster
- Conduct daily weekly, monthly and random store audits including safety inspections, as well as communicate Loss Prevention and security reports/results to Management
- Coordinate internal and external investigations occasionally, and inquire about lost and found items
- Ensure the abidance of Security Guards by the company's attendance and grooming standards, as well as address discrepancies in coordination with concerned parties.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in the retail industry
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Offce.
- Attention to details
- Relationship Building
- Self Confidence
- Analytical Thinking
- Change and Adaptability
- Cultural Awareness
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 50 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Pinkie, Pull &Bear, Oviesse, Oysho, Stradivarius, Salsa Jeans, Columbus Caf, Butcher Shop & Grill, Paul.
Azadea Group headquarters are located in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate over 250 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops' opening through the 3 coming years.