Junior Property Coordinator
The Property Coordinator will be responsible for providing full support to the real estate services team on all property coordination requirements.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the market price and possible opportunities in the market
- Booking properties corresponding to the Relocation requests and outside customer requests with sharing agents or with Landlords/
- Note and organize the HS in document to be sent o customers.
- Update the real estate agents listings
- Confirm booking and make replacements for cancellations
- As and when required, answer outside customer/relocation consultant or property consultant questions.
- Discuss rental prices and conditions of payment with the real estate agents and/or landlords
- Produce real estate team activity reports on a daily and weekly basis.
The ideal candidate will be self driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and will have a clear focus on producing high quality of work. Must be a self starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Professional image with a polished presentation
- Punctual, reliable, tolerant and determined
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong analytical skills
About the Company
Move One provides time-critical supply chain solutions in the areas of logistics, relocation and moving. Our strategically positioned international offices and partners deliver a door-to-door service unparalleled in the industry. Global experience and on the ground local expertise combined with technological innovation allows us to develop tailored products to meet the needs of our clients. Founded in 1992, Move One has grown aggressively through its pursuit of new markets and results-driven company culture. Head quartered in Dubai UAE, Move One is geographically positioned for further expansion in the logistics world.