Junior/Senior Electrical Engineer - Landscape
• Working on construction site, assists Resident Engineer with implementing civil engineering practices and related standards.
• Civil systems subject matter expert
• Develops and implements QA procedures to ensure quality control performed by others is properly implemented throughout the programme and assigned projects.
• Reviews standards for materials and equipment to ensure they are in accordance with the specifications and LEED sustainability plan.
• Performs constructability, buildability, and maintainability reviews, especially as related to civil systems and energy performance requirements.
• Reviews shop drawing and construction-phase submittals when issues arise that require specific technical assistance.
• Provides input regarding all energy efficiency and performance standards.
• Reviews design drawings and specifications at periodic check points as required by the PMP milestones.
• Participates in value engineering and scope and budget reconciliation when required or requested.
• Writes detailed reports related to civil engineering of projects and confers with project and programme managers as requested.
• Supports the needs of other discipline leads for input to their efforts.
• Makes site trips to collect civil engineering related data and construction contractor performance.
• Synchronizes civil engineering practices and standards throughout program.
• Reports to Senior Civil Engineer
Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
Min 7 years technical/construction experience
Min 7 years experience on site construction and hands on design experience of hard and soft landscaping and associated works including underground tunnels, underground utilities, iconic structures
Min 7 years infrastructure construction experience
Professional Civil Engineer Registration preferred
Expert level computer skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Superior organizational skills
About the Company
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.