Kids Brand Manager
Al Mana Luxury
GENERAL MISSION: Manage and develop multiple kids brands.
• Achieve targeted sales for respective brands
• Improve gross margins
• Improve footfall conversion for respective brands
• Adherence of visual standards as per brands requirements
• Improve stock turns for respective brands
• Approve Assortment planning
• Enhance Brand promotion and marketing activities
• Monitor OTB calculation
• Ensure proper assortment planning and inventory budgeting
• Ensure proper allocation of merchandise based on sales trends and demand
• Ensure that visual standards are communicated and implemented across stores directly or through visual merchandiser
• Visits stores regularly and understand key issues with brands
• Communicate issues to Operations Manager and plan course of action
• Ensure regular training is provided to Managers and Staff
• Undertake sales forecasting and monitoring of inventory levels across select brands
• Undertake pricing activities for brands based on pre-defined markups
• Participate in setting sales targets for specific brands
• Undertake competition and store visits on a regular basis and take appropriate action
• Coordinate with freight supervisor to track merchandise ordered
• Provide inputs to Operations Manager for improving brand performance & undertaking brand rationalization/evaluation
• Build and maintain relationship with brand supplier
• Coordinate with visual merchandiser for execution of visual merchandising activities and changes in display for specific brands
• Coordinate with operations team to understand customer preferences & buying behavior
• Coordinate with principals/ suppliers on a regular basis for store supplies
• Degree in Business Administration or similar major
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a brand management role for Kids brands.
• Leadership and communication skills
• Fluent read, written and spoken Arabic and English are mandatory.
About the Company
About the Company
Al Mana Luxury Co. WLL is a new addition to S.H. Al Mana Group conglomerate and a part of our continuing expansion strategy; the company has secured world famous luxury brands to be represented in Bahrain, UAE and Qatar.
Established for over fifty years, S.H. Al Mana Group is ranked amongst the largest companies in Qatar.