Kitchen Manager – Texas Roadhouse
The Texas Roadhouse Story is simple. Legendary Food, Legendary Service®!!!
Texas Roadhouse is about a hearty, good meal with service that is friendly, energetic, and enthusiastic. Life should be fun - so the workplace needs to reflect that as well - and that is why we put our employees first.
Manages the Back of House (BOH) with a commitment to Legendary Scratch-Based food. Every Texas Roadhouse kitchen is stocked with Hand-Cut Steaks, Fall-Off-The-Bone ribs, and Made-From-Scratch dressings and sides. As a Kitchen Manager you will also have the opportunity to empower your staff through recipe awareness, commitment to quality excellence, and a whole lotta FUN!
Kitchen Managers are responsible for the complete operation of the kitchen, which include, but are not limited to:
* Purchasing, receiving, preparing and presenting of food in a timely manner according to current established recipes and procedures
* Maintaining high food standards, safe food handling and maintain all food and labor costs
* Effective management of staffing levels, productivity, and restaurant profitability
* Ensuring the safety of all employees
* Training, developing and evaluating all BOH staff
* Leader who is passionate, fun, and energetic
* Builds guest loyalty through Legendary Food, Legendary Service and community-centered local store marketing
* Leads and mentors team to full potential
* Exceptional communication and organizational skills
* Consistently builds sales and profits
* Operates with excellence
* Supports rapid regional expansion
* Three (3) or more years management experience in Casual Dining (full service) restaurants
* New restaurant opening and training experience is preferred
* Must commit to 18 weeks of US-based training
* Must be able to create and thrive in a fun and caring environment
* Respect and appreciation for a variety of cultures and nationalities
About the Company
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Mothercare, H&M, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, Harvey Nichols, Boots, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, Vision Express, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Pottery Barn and Office Depot. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies.
Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.