LG/ BC Section Head
Banque Saudi Fransi
1) LG/ BC:
- Final signatory of Letters of Guarantees after ensuring compliance with the bank's procedural requirements, SAMA regulations and customer's requirement.
- Coordinate with other departments in order to expedite the delivery of Trade products.
- Overall control on Counter Guarantee. Approvals been obtained and been issued
- Avalisation BC documents approval been obtained.
2). Fixing Activities/ Pending:
- Participate with Department Manager in the resolution of day to day issues.
- Regular follow up on expired TFOD products GLA 9500 & DAR 0100 anomalies.
- Manage escalation process based on escalation criteria and florw.
- Ensure completion of inventory at least twice a year.
- Ensure clean desk policy as per Department policy and procedure manual.
3). Analyze Statistics/ Produce Reports:
- Assist the Department Manager during customer visits by providing appropriate
- Ensure month end reports such as SAMA, wash account, Post Finance and Murahaba returns are sent to TFO- HO in a timely manner.
4). Internal process with the teams/ clients:
- Monitor workflow and workload and distribute among the staff based on priority and urgency of the request.
- Assist the manager in the recruitment of candidates and train new staffs in respect of all aspects of job assignments.
- Build and maintain team work, motivation and encouragement to remove barriers and obstacles with the support of the Department Manager.
- Develop performance standards of the team and communicate job expectations to the team members, setting individual objectives against targets.
- Manage staff leave calendar.
- Assist the Department Manager to set up realistic KPI's for subordinate staff.
- Maintain cordial relationship and good understanding among team members.
- Participate with Department Manager during meetings with other divisions.
- Assist the manager to reduce cost on overheads and stationary.
- Bachelor, preferred in Finance or Accounting or Economics.
- Certified in CDCS (Certified Documentary Credit Specialist)
- At least 10 years experience in Trade Finance.
- Good numerical analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to resolve issues with staff members in other business areas.
- Very good in writing English (Reports, emails..etc).
- Very good in computer skills, Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage/ supervise a team.
About the Company
About the Company
Banque Saudi Fransi (BSF) is a Saudi Arabian Joint Stock Company. It is affiliated with Calyon of France, which is rated among the world's top ten banks by total equity.
BSF is a full service commercial bank serving the local and international banking needs of its clients. It is a leading provider of comprehensive financial services and products in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other markets.
BSF's high performance and wide customers base is reflected in its strong financial position.