The Chemist would help assemble lab equipment and help on
ordering necessary items
Setup procedures according to industry standards such as ASTM,
BS, NACE, etc
Be responsible about sample storage and inventory. Dubai plant
is acting as a sample bank, so samples are required to be sent
from Dubai, and replacement is to be ordered from Europe, Latin
America or USA.
Contact regional vendors and keep up-to-date samples of RM¡¦s
needed for emulsion breaker kits
Be responsible about equipment field kit that goes to the nearby
countries and make sure always ready to be used
The candidate would develop a report and other graphic
presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or
to provide updates.
Work closely with Product management and Product application
He/She would be performing assignments where trust and
accuracy are required
- Chemistry qualification - preferably with a couple of years of experience
Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
Desired Characteristics - Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable
About the Company
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.