After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
A leading construction company is looking to hire Land Surveyor for Iraq location. Minimum 5-8years of experience. The candidate should have handled the major construction projects.
- Responsible for Monitoring, Triangulation and surveying works of pile, pile cap foundation, control building and warehouse layout, also preparing paper works and sub-drawing on AutoCAD at melamine plant and Urea project.
- Prepare survey data for setting out.
- Prepare survey reports for submission to senior engineers and Project manager.
- Calculate volumes
- Liase with clients engineers and project manager
- Prepare survey drawings for hand over to clients,
- Prepare as-built reports
- Inspect technical drawings supplied by client and report to Project Manager
- Submit proposed design changes & redesign where necessary.
- Supervise survey parties
- Bachelor's degree/ diploma in Civil Engineering
- Minimum (5-8) years of experience
- Project Nature: Construction
- Software ( Civil 3D, carlson, land disk)
- Technical Skills ( General surveying)
- Machineries to be used (Total Station Leica, Top cone) plus GBS
- Nationality- Indian/ Pakistani
About the Company
Parker Consult is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Selection, Consultancy and Training through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC's and local firms.