Arab Engineering Bureau (AEB)
To carry out design development of land areas for projects such as parks, recreational facilities, commercial and residential sites, etc.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Develops designs, working drawings, specifications and related aspects for required projects under the supervision of the senior concept designer.
- Assists on the design development of irrigation and plant material specifications
- Inspect projects which are in progress to determine specification compliance, especially in the area of plant materials specification and gives recommendations to existing specifications and plans, if required.
- Attends meetings for issues related to landscaping when required.
- Maintains records and correspondence related to work.
- Works and confers with Senior Concept Designer on designs required for projects to ensure product meets clients requirements
- Liaise with QS and Project managers at different phases of building to ensure specifications are being adhered to.
- Bachelors in Architecture/ Landscaping or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in detail drawings and documentation
- Facilitate timely delivery of quality designs by applying creativity and artistic talent.
- Wide knowledge on Landscape terms and details
- Skills in design, design detailing and construction drawings
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up, Photoshop and other graphical and artistic skills.
- Work samples are desirable along with CV
- Preferably FEMALE
High Level of
- Organisation skills
- Results Orientation
- Team Playing Abilities
- Communication Skills
- Detail Orientation
About the Company
Arab Engineering Bureau was first established in 1966, as the first Engineering office in Qatar and its activities were primarily architectural design and supervision. Over some 40 years, AEB has evolved into what can truly be recognized as a state-of-the-art multi-disciplinary international consultancy with projects spanning all sectors not only in Qatar but also Abu Dhabi, Oman, Kuwait, Egypt, Yemen and Sudan.
1991 was a milestone in the history of AEB when it was acquired by the award winning architect, Mr. Ibrahim Mohd. Jaidah. Under his guidance, a new philosophy with the aim of providing quality output at the highest standards using the state-of-the-art technologies has been adopted. This new approach has resulted in the development of an unique architectural methodology, which reflects the present development of the country and where appropriate, preserves and expresses the traditional Qatar architecture. With this as the cornerstone, AEB has transformed from a small-scale business into a full-fledged design consultancy, keenly following the pulse of the consultancy climate of Qatar and the Gulf Region.
Today, AEB has a staff strength nearing 400 from 20 countries and its activities covering the whole spectrum of architectural and associated disciplines. With more than 1, 000 projects undertaken in Qatar and throughout the Middle East, AEB is well on the way to becoming a major player in the world of architectural consultancy.