Lead Electrical & Electromechanical Engineer
LEAD ELECTRICAL & ELECTROMECHANICAL ENGINEER - UAE
Position: Lead Electrical & Electromechanical Engineer
Industry: Oil and Gas
Location: UAE, Dubai
Salary: Highly competitive
Prerequisite 1: Experience in Oil and Gas
Prerequisite 2: Fluency in Russian
My client, a leading Oil and Gas operator, is currently looking for a Russian speaking Electrical & Electromechanical Engineer to be responsible for overseeing the EPC contractors during design and construction stages. The person must have extensive experience in Oil and Gas in the areas of design and engineering.
The role will report directly to the Engineering manager. Successful candidates will be offered a competitive package and excellent carrier progression opportunities.
Responsibilities and duties
- Monitor and highlight the interfaces within the FEED packages in relation to electrical & electromechanical disciplines
- Participate in technical reviews during the FEED design execution: to provide support and expertise and contribution on electrical & electromechanical issues.
- Contribute to the advancement of working methods and tools within his speciality.
- Advise the Engineering Manager on solutions to electrical & electromechanical issues.
- Ensure that the design of installations meets the requirements of the project specifications, Safety Concept, S.O.R and other related documents.
- Monitor and coordinate the FEED Contractor and guide the design of the installations.
- Participate in technical meetings, challenge the Contractor, monitor and promote cost saving solutions in the design.
- Report to Engineering Manager on progress of his activity and on changes to basis for design.
This position offers a great opportunity to work with a market leader and is urgent so please apply ASAP if you would like to be considered.
My client, a leading Oil and Gas operator, is currently looking for a Russian speaking Electrical & Electromechanical Engineer to be responsible for overseeing the EPC contractors during design and construction stages.
Qualifications Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Fluency in English and Russian
About the Company
About the Company
Leap29 is a substantial and proven Global Recruitment Intermediary, since our launch on 29th February 2000 we have consistently grown in line with our core values: Passion, Integrity, Respect and Hard Work.
Leap29 provide Global Search Solutions for the recruitment and mobilisation of expatriate and repatriate candidates in the following sectors: Construction & Engineering, Renewable Energy & Environmental, Oil & Gas and Professional Services (legal & healthcare).
Our multilingual specialist recruitment intermediaries are high achievers drawn from industry and education, they are then trained in our unique recruitment method QUIF. These technical and regionally focused ‘experts’ will provide you with a specialist, secure and safe route to quality new employees and freelance professionals.