Lead Process Engineer
The Highfield Company
Lead Process Engineer - Kuwait
We are currently working with a large PMC Consultancy who is looking to employ an experienced Lead Process Engineer to be based in an office working environment in Kuwait.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Achieve safety standards as defined in personal performance contract.
• Be responsible for assessing effectiveness of working practices and systems with a view to continuously improving systems, personal and team performance.
• Carry out work in accordance with the company and project Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
• Maintain the required technical quality of work produced by discipline assigned staff.
• Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures.
• Provide technical assistance to discipline assigned personnel as required.
• Ensure, as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
• Keep up to date with technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to the discipline scope.
• Assist in developing the knowledge and skills of the discipline assigned staff, including assisting in the training and technical development of engineers.
• Assist with identification of process software tools required to maximise work efficiency.
• Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review.
• Ensure that results of any development work are fully utilised throughout discipline activities.
• Providing documentation and drawing deliverables for inclusion in workpacks and, or design books on time to meet offshore deadlines.
• Taking part and contributing to construction risk assessments and construction method statements.
• Responsible as a key member of any project team for achieving the project target and completion of the project within the budget and schedule.
• Preparation of engineering and construction scope for both man-hours and equipment estimates where necessary.
• Producing cost effective designs that are fit for purpose and safe.
• Producing workpacks and / or design books on time to meet offshore deadlines.
• Shall take into account all aspects of the Health and Safety at work.
• Shall ensure all personnel working under their direction are aware of the above requirements.
• Shall implement those aspects by providing the necessary information, instruction, training and assistance to carry out their work safely.
• Attend relevant Safety, Health and Environmental awareness training provided by the company which will help the above requirements.
The suitable candidate will hold an Engineering degree and will have the following experience:
• A minimum of 10 years relevant post graduate experience is required
• A minimum of 8 years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries.
• A minimum five years experience in the design.
• A high level of computer literacy
• Excellent English language skills – both verbal and written
Our client offers a fantastic opportunity, providing an attractive salary, working in office based environment, 35 days annual leave, car, medical and life insurance.
This is a permanent position of either single or family status.
Should you wish to discuss the role in more detail then please forward your CV immediately.
About the Company
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry's leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.