Lead Quantity Surveyor / Director of Quantity Surveying
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Prepares various Quantity Surveying documents including budgetary estimates at different design
• stages, Bill of Quantities for all disciplines and Costs Estimates.
• Liaises with Project Directors and manages tender procedures and prepare Tender Reports.
• Prepares award of contracts, checks contract documents as well as makes recommendations of contractor’s evaluations.
• Provides assistance to Project Managers on contractual issues.
• Prepares evaluations/ cost projections / advise for projects under construction in coordination with the supervision department to meet requirements of works in progress
• Performs cost analysis and draw up reports on changes to works and contractor’s claims.
• Assists the Project Manager to prepare and approve contractor’s final accounts.
• Finalizes the Final Account of projects.
• Mentors and leads the team of quantity surveyors, and give the proper technical guidance to them. Controlling their attendance and signing the time sheets Responsible for following up day to day business activities and assigning the work to the individuals, monitoring their production.
Experience / Qualification
• Must have a Degree of Bsc in Quantity Surveying, as a minimum
• Must be MRICS
• At least 18 years experience
• Extensive consulting / pre-contract experience
• GCC experience is preferred in an international consultancy
• Salary $12K USD all inclusive per month
About the Company
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, Sudan and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
• Banking & Finance
• Human Resources
• Oil & Gas
• Architecture & Engineering