Randstad Middle East
Abu Dhabi, UAE
A Legal Advisor is required in Abu Dhabi, UAE by an EPC Contracting company.
My Client is well-known in Power and Water & Drainage projects. Their Clients are AADC, ADDC, ADWEA, ADSSC, ADNOC.
The Legal Advisor will be reporting to the General Manager. He/She will be responsible for safeguarding the company legally and ensure that all legal safety measures are appropriate and implemented as per rules and regulations so as to avoid any matters to be left to litigation.
Salary Range: 40K ¡V 50K AED
Annual Flight Ticket
Standard Benefits as per UAE Law
• Bachelor's degree in Law
• Minimum 10 years practical legal experience with 4 ¡V 6 years in the Contracting industry
• Thorough knowledge in the field especially in the law of contracts and company law with an uninterrupted practical experience is necessary
• Knowledge of Federal law and an international basis is needed
• Good knowledge of contracting concepts
• Must have very good knowledge of court proceedings and litigation process
• Excellent interpretation skills and drafting knowledge is a must
• Very good knowledge of local laws (UAE) and regional laws would be a prerequisite
• Exposure to international laws would be an advantage
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word
• Very good command of English
• Arabic language is an asset
Note: This is an office-based job
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
- Accounting & Finance
- Advertising, Media & PR
- Construction & Engineering
- Hospitality & Retail
- HR & Business Support
- IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical & FMCG
- Property & Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
- Executive Search & Selection
- Facilities Management