Legal Advisor - Dubai Experience
A Leading Group of companies are currently managing various projects in the UAE, overseeing own assets within real estate as well as manufacturing organizations.
Our client are based in Dubai and are seeking a Legal Advisor, one must have Dubai experience, well educated and fluent in Arabic with exceptional communication skills.
• Provide Primary legal support to the holding company management and owners on corporate and commercial matters, contracts with third parties, portfolio investments, joint ventures, strategic alliances, purchase/sale of real property and other assets, leases and investment structures.
• Manage External legal counsel and liaise with government bodies as required
• Manage all litigation for the Holding Company
• Structure, draft and negotiate agreements for the holding company or individual founders. This includes but is not limited to; Articles of association, Loan Agreements, Funding Term Sheets and covenants, Collateral agreements, Proxy agreement, Purchase agreements
• Produce legal memos, letters, emails correspondence and reports
• Act as a secretary to the board of the holding company
• Maintain all physical and virtual legal files for the Holding company and Founders as required
• Ensure that appropriate corporate governance and compliance structure is put in place
• Advice on legal and commercial risk related to all company business activities
• Provide legal framework on policies of various departments
• Minimum 5 years experience in the UAE
• Working with both commercial companies and firms
• Bachelor of Law degree is minimum
• Arabic Fluency is a must
One must have Dubai experience, well educated and fluent in Arabic with exceptional communication skills.
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.