After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Our client, an international Law firm are looking to expand their Dubai Office and are recruiting an experience legal Secretary to join the existing Team.
• Provide secretarial support to the Work Group using Filesite, Microsoft Word, E-mail, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Creating and amending high volume of documents, correspondence and e-mails, using audio dictation and manuscripts, to a high degree of accuracy and often to tight deadlines; tracking changes in completed documents using Track Changes. Use of Delta View.
• Opening new files on system, together with preparation of case registration/client identification forms.
• Scheduling meetings; taking calls from clients in associates’ absence; presenting a professional and courteous image to clients and other outside parties.
• Liaising with members of other departments to follow up on queries from associates, e.g. travel arrangements, billing information, documents sent for translation, filing, etc.
• Arranging associates’ travel and accommodation, preparing and sending LPOs, keeping a track of itineraries.
• Entering associates’ time on Carpe Diem time entry system, working from manuscript timesheets.
• Providing general administrative assistance - scanning, photocopying, filling in expense forms, etc.
• Electronic filing of e-mails and documents (i.e. exporting); identifying correct file reference numbers before passing paperwork to filing department.
• Dealing with e-mails during associate's absence from the office and taking appropriate action.
• Researching on the internet and other information sources.
• Updating client/contact database on Lotus Notes as well as on InterAction.
• Occasional dictation over the telephone.
• Making calls to attorneys / clients / surveyors by request to obtain information.
• Drafting cover fax / email to clients / attorneys / etc.
• Filing personal documents and correspondence and maintaining personal files
The successful candidates will have:
• A good standard of education; a secretarial qualification is desirable
• At least 3-5 years of experience as a legal secretary in a law firm
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent IT skills in MS Office
• Fast, accurate, audio typing experience and excellent attention to detail
• Be organised and able to work to tight deadlines
• Be able to work independently or as part of a team and carry out all duties with total confidentiality.
Salary 18,000 - 19,000 AED
About the Company
Edge Resourcing was established in the United Arab Emirates in 2008. We have taken care in our growth and have kept our corporate values throughout.
Edge Resourcing is led by a specialist team of Recruitment Consultants, each of whom have experience of working in and a sound knowledge of the local market place. We have gradually expanded our horizons and now offer specialist services within the Middle East Retail sector. Our aim is to provide a thorough and honest service to both our candidates and clients, making sure that we only take on work which we feel we can service to the correct level of satisfaction required.
We currently offer professional and tailored contingency and retained search services to the following specialist sectors of the market:
Accountancy and Finance
Sales and Marketing
Our aim is to continue to position ourselves in the market as one of the most consistent and successful suppliers of manpower. We strive to make things happen and make a difference to your business and career. Success isn’t just about putting people into jobs, but about giving you an honest, personal service. Whether you are a client or a candidate, our aim is to find out exactly what it is that you are looking for, rather than push you to settle for your second choice.