Live Feed Manager – Fish Farm
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
This role will entail the following:
• Organization of staff and allocation of work, on daily, weekly and Monthly basis
• Managing the water treatment and support systems to ensure problem free and bio secure operations.
• Managing the daily recording of system and production data in a manner (soft and hard copies) that allows for accurate and reliable reporting and analysis.
• Management of the operations to ensure continual maintenance of cleanliness and sanitation of fish tanks, culture areas, equipment and material used for culture
• Strict implementation of area Bio-security procedures
• Scheduling the production of Artemia hatching
• Management of artemia enrichment to ensure nutritive values./
• Management of algae production to ensure continuous supply of high quality alga
• Management of rotifer production a manner that guarantees continuous availability of enriched rotifers for the fish larvae.
• Management of all operations within the framework of SOP’s.
Management of materials to ensure all consumable stocks are monitored and replacements ordered in time
Qualification: At least University Graduate in relevant field.
Under the direction of the Hatchery Manager, the Live Feed Manager will be responsible for ensuring the problem free daily operations of the Fish live feed Departments.
About the Company
JUC Worldwide is a premier recruitment consultancy based in Dubai. Our innovative approach and commitment to excellence has earned us an impressive record of placing high calibre professionals across a wide range of organizations regionally.
JUC Worldwide has gained the reputation of being one of the industry’s most reliable hiring resources.
Our goal is to partner with progressive companies to increase productivity, reduce costly turnover, and increase efficiencies though a proven systematic hiring and selection process. We continue to be one of the fastest growing placement firms.