After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Our client is a specialised consulting enterprise specialising in providing hands-on and implementation-oriented logistics advice with a focus on areas such as storage, procurement and distribution. They offer a creative mix of extensive experience in shipping & logistics, combined with the latest theoretical and methodological principles.
Their Dubai office is currently seeking a Logistics Consultant. It is essential that you have minimum 3 years Sales/ Consulting experience in the UAE & have worked out complex logistics solutions for customers or have set up a logistics department.
• Marketing & Sales
• Expansion of the network
• Project Management
• Professional & technical assistance / collaboration in projects
• Must have Sales/ Consulting experience either from a Logistics / 3PL / retail or manufacturing background
• Tertiary level education (MBA highly desirable)
• Must possess excellent analytical & project management skills and have a well-developed customer service ability
• Must have good English communication skills - German speakers desirable
• Must be willing to travel
• Experience in consulting roles an advantage
About the Company
Logistics Executive has been established for more than 10 years and delivers professional Executive Search & Recruitment services to the global Logistics and Supply Chain market.
Our service covers the full spectrum of senior roles within the Logistics & Supply Chain vertical and includes support functions such as Finance & HR. We are also able to provide Interim Managers and Supply Chain Consultants on short or limited term contracts.
Our knowledge and reach in the Logistics & Supply Chain sector usually means that we can provide better candidates than the ‘generalist’ search firms.
We provide a suite of HR & Talent Management consultancy services to the industry including Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Psychometric testing, Assessment, Performance Reviews and Leadership Development programmes.
The Dubai Regional Office covers Africa, Middle East, Central Asia / CIS, South Asia and the surrounding regions - however we source candidates globally through our international network.
Our other international offices cover Europe, S.E. Asia and Asia Pacific.