MEP Facilities Management Coordinator
MEP Facilities Management Coordinator - Building Services / Design Consultancy
A leading property Real Estate organisation are seeking a tenant coordinator for an operational Mall based in the UAE. One should already be based in the UAE.
• A leading property Real Estate organization are seeking a tenant co-ordinator for an operational Mall To assist the Company in the preparation of the Retail Design Criteria Handbooks of the Mall.
• To conduct briefings for new Tenants and their Contractors regarding adherence to the rules, regulations, safety guidelines, insurance policies and Retail Design Criteria Handbook prior to commencement of the fit-out works.
• To assist the Retailers and/or their Consultants and/or their Contractors during all the Design & Fit-Out stages of the leased premises of the Mall.
• To review the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing drawings, and check the technical information on the forms in the Retail Design Criteria, which will be forwarded to new Tenants.
• To monitor the hand over of retail units to new or replacement Tenants.
• To review all submissions for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing drawings and inform the Tenant and his Contractor accordingly.
• To monitor the execution of final inspections for retail units that are preparing for opening.
• To monitor the yield up of retail units from Tenants vacating the premises.
• To assist the Company’s Leasing Department on all the technical information related to the premises.
• To provide all necessary technical information about the Mall.
• Any other duties that might be deemed necessary.
• Diploma and/or Degree in Mechanical Engineering in the Built environment.
• +2 years in similar position.
• Excellent Communication, Presentation and Analytical skills are essential.
• One should already be based in the UAE.
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.