MEP (Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing) Design Engineer / Manager
• Management of projects related to:
• Residential complexes
• Industrial structures: warehouses, workshops, offices
• Marine works (i.e. jetty facilities, rehabilitation of jetties), port development, infrastructure facilities
• Coordination, Elaboration, Supervision, and Control of MEP incl. HVAC Engineering Design for commercial and residential property development projects;
• Under the premise of a Cost and Energy efficient Design and Attention to Detail, Ability to elaborate Project Evaluation and Feasibility Study, Design Review of MEP Engineering Packages.
• Elaboration of MEP Material Specifications and Quantity Take-offs;
• Management of MEP Material Suppliers and Sub-contractors;
• Development and Implementation of Internal Standards and MEP Construction Methods;
• Establishment and Implementation of Quality Control Plans and Procedures, as well as Elaboration of Testing and Commissioning Matrix;
• Ensure execution of work in accordance with applicable Project Procedures and Standards.
• Coordination of all MEP engineering and design activities and liaison with Construction, Commissioning, Project Control and Material Management
• Review the MEP project execution schedule regularly and ensure that detailed schedules cover all MEP engineering activities.
• Produce the MEP engineering progress reports based on information prepared by each discipline.
• Prepare, develop and approve engineering flow diagrams, line lists and any associated databases.
• Review document, requisition and sub-contract indexes and ensure that these documents are updated and available for issue on schedule.
• Review all MEP drawings and Specification prior to forwarding to Client for approval, and before release for fabrication or construction.
• Participate in the HAZOP of Engineering Flow Diagrams as necessary.
• Bachelor degree or above in Electrical/Mechanical engineering
• Over 10 years experience in similar position within the industry, preferably mechanical, electrical, and plumbing services in commercial/residential multi-storey/high-rise building complexes and infrastructural installations;
• Proficiency in English language and computer literacy is essential;
• Sound knowledge in all phases of project execution, conceptual design and feasibility study, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, and plant handover
• Possess leadership qualities to lead the entire MEP project team
• Be able to prepare progress reports and management presentations
• Familiar with contract change management
• Open minded, excellent coordination /communication skill; able to work under pressure
About the Company
About the Company
At JPNG Global we understand that the recruitment of staff is more than just a process.
JPNG Global has been established for over 5 years catering for the needs of numerous clients in all sectors. Due to our growing success we have expanded our portfolio into the Middle East.
With offices in the UK and Dubai, JPNG Global are perfectly placed to provide a dedicated personalised service to our clients and candidates.
We have a successful team who have knowledge of the local market and trends and are able to provide a professional choice with a personal touch.