MIS Analyst – Al Futtaim Motors
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE,while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth. Today Al- Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus,which enjoys undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road.Besides Toyota,AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiloes and automotive products like Hino-Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer,Toyo & Chen shin/Maxxis tyres,GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.To provide full back-up support to these world-class franchises,AF Motors have an established network of showrooms and service & parts centre throughout the UAE.
We are looking to recruit an experienced MIS Analyst to join our team (National Service Division) in Dubai
Analyse all business processes and develop systems to automate manual tasks and improve the way NSD manages information to ensure the correct decisions are made in capacity, profit, customer service, financial and process performance.
The main reposnibilites include:
* Planning the new SAP Aftersales system that will run on Sap Automotive to make sure that the new system is TMC compliant. This will mean getting involved in the IT Roadmap. This will include a Warranty Portal for the branches to capture claims and for us to have a system to communicate with the branches
* Systems support to Aftersales department.
* Controlling of all system enhancements, developments and bug fixes.
* Manage all pricing tables and processes and control the updates and communication to the dealer network.
* Maintain Pricing models of vehicles.
* Personal development
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Diploma or Degree in one of the following field:
* Business Management
* BusinessÂ Administration
* Logistic Management
* 5 Year of experience in the automotive industry (Aftersales)
* Ability to train and coach, build relationships and utilize skills appropriately
* Ability to provide outstanding customer service
* Ability to maintain fair, consistent set of standards
* Ability adjust priorities and structure time wisely in a fast paced environment
* Ability to maintain strong administration skills
* Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner and listen attentively to others to understand material, and provide instructions to all employees.
* Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform their job.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.