MRICS Quantity Surveyor – PQS
BPW Global Search
A Leading Cost Management Consultancy in the UAE is looking to expand the Dubai Team in support of new projects in the UAE. Their Project awards on new assignments are increasing and there is an increasing demand for new talent to be brought into the office sets in the region.
As such we are looking to appoint 4 Intermediate to Senior MRICS QS's to join the team to work on Pre and Post Contract Assignments from Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Project are typically Build orientated projects and major civil infrastructure so experience in these area’s would be key. There is also an increase in Highh End CRE Fit Out and Redevelopment.
Contract commercial duties including producing bill of quantities; activity schedules and cost planning. Checking / analysing monthly valuations submitted by Contractors, Checking and valuing variations
Advising on possible variations and prepare a cost estimate, Pre-tender Cost Estimate, Tender Comparisons, Review Cost and Detailed Particulars submitted by Contractors, valuations, variations, subcontract payments, variation assessments and final account agreement, the role will also include Client Representative duties building up a close working relationship with key developer clients.
The role will be assigned to specific projects within a strong team structure, where you will also take on other responsibilities for team etc.
This is a great opportunity to work in a major practice environment with career and opportunity advancement. This client is a well established Cost Consultancy with an enviable track record in both client and project delivery as well as employee relations.
• BSc Hons In Quantity Surveying – ONLY (or bridging degree) these are Pure PQS, Commercial roles and have to be MRICS Routed.
• 10 year Total Experience in Quantity Surveying Pre and Post Contract
• At least 5 years PQE within a PQS/ Cost Consultancy/PMC Management Contracting environment
• MRICS Ideal
• Strong Build Environment Experience
• 2 years Minimum in the Middle East
About the Company
We are a niche International Search and Selection Consultancy specialising in professional executive appointments within:
• Real Estate - Developers, Client Organizations, PMC/ PQS, Construction Management, JVP, Design & Consulting • Finance - Banking, Funding, Accounting & Auditing, Financial Services • Law - In House Counsel, Paralegal, Solicitor/ Legal Counsel • Consultancy - Design, Planning, Sustainability, Master Planning • Corporate - Operational, IT, Sales & Marketing, Communication & Corporate Governance • Industry - Consultancy, Innovation, FMCG, Manufacturing, Logistics, IT & Technologies, Oil & Gas
BPW offer a complete 360 degree solution to a client's talent sourcing need. Our success is a result of hard work, industry knowledge and experienced teams focused in key market sectors.
Our focused, tailored and programmed approach targets the best people in the market offering the best candidate pool in a client's search. Our products are tailored to the wants and needs of the client, offering a bespoke solution.