This position will support the Operations & Maintenance division in all aspects of a world-class Security Management System for a critical infrastructure project. This position will liaise with project maintenance engineers, Health/Safety representative, QA representative, Administration, and a variety of subcontractors/vendors to deliver an integrated maintenance service delivery solution.
- To provide onsite Maintenance support to nominated customers by, troubleshooting, and maintaining CCTV, Access Control, Alarm and Radar systems
- Perform and document basic, preventative and corrective maintenance. Replaces defective parts and /components as required
- Sets up and follows manufactures preventive, test and diagnostic programs restore equipment
- Plan, establish, and perform operations and maintenance duties to ensure Service levels are achieved
- Able to diagnose, repair and restore systems to full working operations
- Flexible approach to working hours- call out may be required
- Attend Customer & Suppliers operational performance reviews
- Provide a single point of contact for escalations
- Meet the levels of service, response times and follow service management procedures
- Manage, track and resolve warranty issues including logistics related to equipment returns to manufacturers or vendors
- Issue corrective maintenance status and preventative maintenance scheduling
- Carry out scheduled preventive plans to manufactures recommendations
- Graduate of technical school and/or military training in electronics engineering technology.
One (3) to two (5) years’ experience in field service environment with LENEL product knowledge as a minimum
- Must have knowledge of CCTV, ACS, RADAR systems
- Knowledge of integrated security systems, familiarity with test equipment and
- Customer interface and communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications: MS-DOS, Win 95, Win NT and MS Office.
- Willingness to work non-standard hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be team player with ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with minimal oversight.
- Hold a full Driving License
About the Company
About the Company
Olive Group is a global provider of integrated security and risk mitigation solutions that enable governments, non-governmental and international organisations, and commercial customers to assure high-value assets.
The company offers an array of security services and technology-enabled solutions to support critical infrastructure protection, post-conflict reconstruction, humanitarian work and emerging
Olive Group operates in over thirty countries with principal offices in Dubai, London and Washington, D.C.