Maintenance Operations Manager
The maintenance operation manager is responsible to handle the maintenance control , administration and management of a city surveillance system. The manager reviews schedules, hires competent staff and prepares these employees to handle any eventuality. As costs always fluctuate and equipment is always breaking down, it is important for them to also manage their expenditure and budgets.
The Maintenance operation Manager is responsible to perform the following tasks both for outdoor and indoor aspects:
• Developing and assisting in the delivery of cost effective site maintenance plans
• Designing preventive maintenance programs
• Designing and updating all needed processes and procedures
• Handling the training and development needs of new hires and existing staff
• Manage pre schedule training program to the customer
• Adhering to safety regulations
• Performing human resource responsibilities
• Assessing risks
• Managing expenditure and budgets
• Managing the SLA
• Responsible for the organization reports
• Managing maintenance facilities
• Responsible for vendors and customers relationships
• Safe and comfortable working environments
• Complies with all statutory requirements
• Flexible to meet changing needs
• Carry out operation and maintenance reviews to the agreed standard (international, country , organization, project)
• Developing and implementing condition and predictive maintenance policies
• Advise of changes in maintenance techniques that may be beneficial in terms of improved service levels or provide cost reduction
• Responsible for negotiate maintenance contracts and manage the selected contractors to achieve the program.
• Represent maintenance interests in meetings: CAB, project, periodical reviews
Education, experience and qualifications:
• Experience as maintenance manager in a mid-large organization that maintain both software and outdoor equipment
• a B.A degree in Engineering\Business Administration
• Knowledge in engineering and Life Cycle Costs calculation - advantage
• Good understanding of operations (Engineering, manufacturing & logistics, product introduction), financial and analytical skills
• Experience in progress monitoring alongside a delivery program
• Fluency in English
• Arabic is an advantage
• Working experience in the middle east- advantage
• Driving license- must.
• Independent and individual abilities, works well under pressure.
• Team player, good communication and coordination skills
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations.
• Solution orientated used in Fast track environments
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form; Ability to work and to deal with different cultures.
• Being responsible and ethical
• Being analytical and strategic
• People management
• Managing projects and time
• Training and development
The employee must be healthy man with the abilities of occasional physical works at site, and long day work.
Mainly in office, however, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to outside weather conditions.
About the Company
About the Company
XB Consultants is a London based recruitment consultancy that provides local, international and cross border Recruitment solutions. The company recruits and resources mid to senior level professional staff on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. XB Consultants provides a highly skilled and experienced consultant base for their clients and candidates that is able to act quickly, accurately and proactively on their behalf and consult on realistic market conditions, salary expectations and recruitment timescales.
XB Consultants endeavours to provide an excellent customer focused recruitment service coupled with an intelligent, consultative and honest approach towards its clients and candidates. We maintain service levels of the highest standard to provide quick response times, search accuracy for both clients and candidates and full consultative advice.