Maintenance Plan and Procedures Engineer
We are recruiting Maintenance Planning and Procedures Engineers for a successful international company in Abu Dhabi, specialising in large scale safety and security system integrations. Ideal candidate for this permanent job opportunity will develop full preventive maintenance plans and specific procedures for continual improvement across maintenance department.
• Development and implementation a periodic maintenance plan
• Developing new processes and procedures
• Maintaining and improving existing processes and procedures
• Performance improvement throughout the organization
• Writing technical and management reports
• Developing project cost estimates, projected schedules and resource requirements, and managing them throughout the organization
• Identifying project tasks, development of implementation plans
• Coordinating the group to plan, formulate and agree on comprehensive quality procedures
• Collecting data and analysing trend comparisons to baselines, targets, SLAs and benchmarks
• Setting targets for improvements in service quality and resource utilization
• Measuring, reporting and communication on service improvement initiatives
• BS degree in Engineering or Business with extrusion manufacturing experience
• ITIL foundation certification
• 7 -10 years experience in a large service company
• Experience in maintenance planning and processes development
• Knowledge of manufacturing and distribution capabilities and process improvements
• Experience in identifying issues for quality assessment
• Proven experience in project costing methods and bill of materials structure
• IT skills including proficiency with Microsoft Project
• Ability to develop resource models for projects
• Experience with project management or technical leadership
• Familiarity with outsourcing operations
• Fluent in written and verbal English
• Customer orientated
• Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes
If you are interested in this permanent job opportunity in Abu Dhabi and have experience in design and implementation of maintenance plans and processes, please apply.
About the Company
About the Company
XB Consultants is a London based recruitment consultancy that provides local, international and cross border Recruitment solutions. The company recruits and resources mid to senior level professional staff on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. XB Consultants provides a highly skilled and experienced consultant base for their clients and candidates that is able to act quickly, accurately and proactively on their behalf and consult on realistic market conditions, salary expectations and recruitment timescales.
XB Consultants endeavours to provide an excellent customer focused recruitment service coupled with an intelligent, consultative and honest approach towards its clients and candidates. We maintain service levels of the highest standard to provide quick response times, search accuracy for both clients and candidates and full consultative advice.