Maintenance Team Leader
The Maintenance Team Leader is responsible for all the site maintenance activities; preventive, repair or replacement of equipment and systems, to ensure maximum site systems availability.
The Site Maintenance Team Leader is responsible for all the site maintenance technicians HR and professionally wise. S/he needs to have all abilities of a HW or Mechatronics technician - Real "handy man" that can perform maintenance at a basic and intermediate level to a large scale and advance systems, scattered on a large geographical area.
- Execute technical processes including corrective, preventive maintenance, fault diagnosis, and assembly & disassembly of the following components: mechanical components, mechanical - hydraulic components, electric motors, control components and electrical board’s components
- Experience with insulated cables and connect switches, outlets and other fittings.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in leading & managing team of technicians
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with maintenance & deployment of hardware equipment on complex & large scale systems
- Security systems qualifications
- Maintenance qualifications
- Technological leadership qualifications, minimum of 5 years’
- Very good skills of management
- Deep knowledge in security systems
- Proven experience with installation and configuration on one or more of the following equipment: Close circuit TV’s (CCTV), security & surveillance systems, access control systems
- Knowledge of hardware: ability to read pin to pin diagram, electricity diagram, engineering documents
- Experienced with hardware testing equipment
- MS office – very good capabilities
- Experienced in installation and configuration in hazardous areas(oil and gas refineries ) – Advantage
- IT experience & capabilities – Advantage
- Capability to work with multinational cultures - The role includes working in a very unique social environment with multinational cultures and demand great interpersonal skills, maturity and tolerant
- Ability to work in a team and share best practice
- Ability to take responsibility on solving problems
- Proven ability to perform an independent thought process and workings
- High energy
- Driven for success
- Being able to articulate high level/detailed level to peers/managers
About the Company
About the Company
Networkers International now fully own SNS Consultancy FZ LLC, so will now be trading as such and is now fully integrated into the 11 country global footprint of Networkers International Plc.
Within the Middle East we continue to offer our clients and candidates extremely high levels of service across the IT, Telecommunications, Engineering, Construction, Energy and Homeland Security sectors, each covered by teams that specialise in their given area.