The Management Consultant is the contact between the client and the consulting firm, responsible for leading the projects, scheduling, analysis, design, execution and delivery of solutions to meet the client's expectations. The role oversees the day-to-day operations of the project until completion for clients within UAE, reporting to the Principal Consultant - Management Consulting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The consultant works with clients on an assigned project to identify solutions to business problems and streamlines processes.
- Ensure that assigned projects are executed and completed within the time, scope, and budget negotiated with the client.
- Understand how to align strategies to resonate with our client’s executive’s goals, identify the outside factors that will influence of hinder the process, and find the simplest path to reach the client’s goal.
- Evaluate the client’s needs, understand the client’s processes and procedures making recommendations for improvement
- Design prototypes and proof of concepts that best fit the client's needs; ensure client's satisfaction until the project is complete.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Management Consultancy with a reputable consulting firm.
- Corporate Strategy Development.
- Organizational Design and process improvement (Six Sigma preferred)
- Turnaround strategy.
- Business analysis.
- Change Management.
- Performance Management.
- Leadership & capability development, including:
* Competency modeling,
* Assessment & Development centers
* Career Management
* Succession planning.
- Good knowledge of UAE Labour Law.
- Strong written, verbal and presentations skills
- Strategic planning and complex problem resolution.
- Business driven with strong financial acumen.
- Ability to architect and drive change.
- Must have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Results Oriented
- Must be able to accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Customer Focused
About the Company
About the Company
Royal Group is a conglomerate of over 85 large and medium sized companies based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Group has been prudent in its diversification plans and has business activities in all major sectors like finance, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, technology and media. Launched in the late 1990's, Royal Group currently employs over 15,000people from a wide variety of countries and cultures and is supported through its head office in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of the Group is His Highness Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Royal Group has expanded at a tremendous pace and is one of the largest business and investment holding houses in the UAE today. It has a significant and growing presence internationally, with a broad spectrum of investments and partners throughout the Middle Easr, Asia, USA and South America.